Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sun: not so free lego

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Like lostboy75 I also ordered two packages through seperate addresses. One arrived today and I'm happy with them as none of them are doubles for me. I'm particularly happy with the Jack Sparrow minifigure.
    Fingers crossed the other package actually arrives...
    WP_20130418_001.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭James Hunt

Got them today - can't see the codes now but they were Star Wars Mini X-Wing, Star Wars Republic Fighter?. Creator Truck, Pirates of the Caribbean ship and little police helicopter.

Went down well here.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭lostboy75

got the second set,
    Super Heroes - 30165-1: Hawkeye with equipment like the minifig, rest will be recycled
    Ninjago - 30081-1: Skeleton Chopper - minifig, and the bones are nice, rest recycled
    Alien Conquest - 30140-1: ADU Walker - again an Alien Conquest that i like, must have a better look at this range
    Harry Potter - 30111-1: The Lab - minifig, and i like the sideboard, this will be used in a model somewhere.
    Star Wars - 30054-1: AT-ST - not a star wars fan, but for a tiny model, its quite nice.

all in, these 10 sets cost €16, and i dont feel disapointed. some nice sets, most will be recycled parts, but of these there are a number of the parts that i quite like.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

lostboy75 wrote: »
    got the second set,
    Super Heroes - 30165-1: Hawkeye with equipment like the minifig, rest will be recycled
    Ninjago - 30081-1: Skeleton Chopper - minifig, and the bones are nice, rest recycled
    Alien Conquest - 30140-1: ADU Walker - again an Alien Conquest that i like, must have a better look at this range
    Harry Potter - 30111-1: The Lab - minifig, and i like the sideboard, this will be used in a model somewhere.
    Star Wars - 30054-1: AT-ST - not a star wars fan, but for a tiny model, its quite nice.

all in, these 10 sets cost €16, and i dont feel disapointed. some nice sets, most will be recycled parts, but of these there are a number of the parts that i quite like.

That is a nice score, the ADU Walker is pretty rare. It wasn't in the regular promotions like all the others, you had to enter a competition to win it. Starting to wish I took the trouble to do all this!

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭lostboy75

did not know that at all, cheers, should have kept the bag!
    will be rooting through the bin this evening it seems.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Other-Lego.jpg

... and my other package of lego. I'm petty happy with my randomly drawn lot, definitely worth the token collecting.

Advertisement