Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'd take a code as well, in case anyone has one. Trying to save a few quid leading up to Christmas. Quickpark or the DAA one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Quick Park

A Festive Treat: 15% Off ALL Parking
    A Christmas gift for our valued customers
    Book parking this weekend for any dates using the promo code and we will treat you to a festive 15% off!

Book by Sun 22nd for 15% off using promo code: QPDEC14

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Would anyone have a valid code please

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GortSean

Looking for a working promo code for Quickpark or DAA Red parking for Dublin Airport parking for first week in January for 1 week. 4th to 11th Jan. any help appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭lazer.blue

GortSean wrote: »
    Looking for a working promo code for Quickpark or DAA Red parking for Dublin Airport parking for first week in January for 1 week. 4th to 11th Jan. any help appreciated.

WOOF should save you €10 with Quickpark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

>>
    Happy New Year from Quickpark!

To celebrate the new year, we are delighted to offer an amazing 20% off ALL parking booked in our January sale for any dates in 2020.

Simply book standard or premium parking on Quickpark.ie before midnight on Thursday 2nd January and enter promo code QPJANSALE before you check out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

So I guess the DAA are finished giving codes out ? Want to book short term parking but don't want to pay full price haha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Stewball

The Clayton hotel have a 30% off rooms with 3 days free parking offer running at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭lazer.blue

Quickpark have 20% off today using promo code QPJANSALE

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Bannergal

Hi

i usually park in the RED car park but since there are no promo codes around which would you advise me park in the blue or quick park

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭stuff.hunter

Bannergal wrote: »
    Hi

i usually park in the RED car park but since there are no promo codes around which would you advise me park in the blue or quick park

Thanks
    Quickpark all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

CPSI2020 gives 20% off all the daa long term carparks up until 31march.. It's on the front of the Sunday indo today.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Lucan123

CPSI2020 gives 20% off all the daa long term carparks up until 31march.. It's on the front of the Sunday indo today.

Thanks channelsurfer2 - this worked for me for me just now for the DAA Red car park in March (The discount was applied in the payment screen and not on the first screen where you choose which carpark)

Lucan123 wrote: »
    Thanks channelsurfer2 - this worked for me for me just now for the DAA Red car park in March (The discount was applied in the payment screen and not on the first screen where you choose which carpark)
    just booked it for February there now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Thanks a lot! Booked red for next week.

Does anyone know if you get hassle if you turn up with a different reg? I dont know mine.

anewme wrote: »

Does anyone know if you get hassle if you turn up with a different reg? I dont know mine.
    It reads your reg so I think you need to input it at booking

It reads your reg so I think you need to input it at booking

I booked just there now with the car I have and it accepted it, but will have new car by the time I get there. Might ring them tomorrow to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

I booked just there now with the car I have and it accepted it, but will have new car by the time I get there. Might ring them tomorrow to see.

Or you could just go to the website and click "manage my booking" and make the changes there

Darc19 wrote: »
    Or you could just go to the website and click "manage my booking" and make the changes there

It takes a week or two for new regs to become live so that wont work.

I'll give them a call tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Reading the reg to lift the barrier just speeds things up.

If it cannot read the reg or you are in a different vehicle you can simply put your credit card in at the barrier and it will find the booking from that - will need to do same on way out too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 dbpackers

Thanks for that. Booked weekend at the end of Jan. Only a few quid but every little helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

Thanks a million red car park for 11 days for 47eur in march

Nice one OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,829 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

CPSI2020
    not working for me

Seve OB wrote: »
    CPSI2020
    not working for me

Make sure you are putting it in at the very end, just as its asking for your Credit Card - redeem voucher, it goes in there - easy to miss

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

CPSI2020
    not working for me

I think it's CPS2020, I just got 20% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭kathleen37

Its only valid for parking till 31st March

Thanks for posting - I emailed them and they said they only do codes in papers really now.

I'm looking for a code for parking in May - if anyone sees any coming up, I'd really appreciate if you'd post for the DAA carparks.

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

CPSI2020
    not working for me
    worked for me. Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,829 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Make sure you are putting it in at the very end, just as its asking for your Credit Card - redeem voucher, it goes in there - easy to miss

thanks but i think we decided that taxis will be cheaper and easier

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kmafitz

CPE2020 also gives 20% off all the daa long term carparks up until 31march

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 kmafitz

For 15% of at Ireland West Airport Carpark enter WELCOMEWEST

Advertisement