Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Sheeps101

Quickpark poor of late with discounts...always got an email on Mondays from them. Now its for some crappy draw. Any codes?

Got CMS10 and GROUP1 on last page...just 10% for those though

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Cookmeister

Anyone got a new code for quick park?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Anyone got a new code for quick park?

GROUP1

10% off is still working

• Registered Users Posts: 4,976 ✭✭✭opus

Thanks, GROUP1 got me 10% off just now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

opus wrote: »
    Thanks, GROUP1 got me 10% off just now.

gave me a 90c discount on a 4 day stay :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭jarrieta

gave me a 90c discount on a 4 day stay :rolleyes:

None working for me for the new year break :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,237 ✭✭✭joeysoap

jarrieta wrote: »
    None working for me for the new year break :mad:

Someone posted on here previously that discounts don’t cover 2 years ie the new year holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

GROUP1 still working

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭jarrieta

joeysoap wrote: »
    Someone posted on here previously that discounts don’t cover 2 years ie the new year holidays.

Bummer, they worked a few years ago as I always used the codes for ny breaks. I will have to book daa as it works way cheaper than QPark, never used them before

GROUP1 still working

If you stay in one year

All the booking in 2019
    All the booking in 2020

Won’t work over 2 years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 wexican96

All of these codes working for me today for Quick Park for parking next weekend, only 10% off though.

GROUP1
    CMS10
    CINEMA

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ITBhoy

Group1 still working , thanks for the Share :)

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭turniton

ITBhoy wrote: »
    Group1 still working , thanks for the Share :)

Red Car park, down €4 . was 61 for the week, now 57

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Premium parking in Quickpark - using WOOF got 9/10 days for €52 down from €62 so 15% off. All other codes were either €62 or €58.50 at best for regular car park rather than premium.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Neither WOOF or Group1 working for me on Quick Park and daa car parking respectively.

My booking is around Christmas and continues in first week of January 2020.

Any working code for these dates please?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭championc

Just booking for the end of October

QUICKPARK codes working with all 5 are quoting

GROUP1
    CINEMA
    WOOF
    CMS10
    NOVA

Mind you, NOVA only took off a Euro whereas all others took off 10% bar WOOF which offerred a price for premium slightly lower than the 10% off amount for Regular. Of course, you can go and park in Regular

Are these codes for quick park or DAA?
    championc wrote: »
    Just booking for the end of October

All 5 are quoting
    GROUP1
    CINEMA
    WOOF
    CMS10
    NOVA

Mind you, NOVA only took off a Euro whereas all others took off 10% bar WOOF which offerred a price for premium slightly lower than the 10% off amount for Regular. Of course, you can go and park in Regular

QP - No codes anymore for DAA - or at least a year since anyone last had one

Thank you.

Is QP considered to be better than DAA? I can't remember if I ever parked at QP. Usually I am parking at long term blue holiday.
    QP - No codes anymore for DAA - or at least a year since anyone last had one

Thank you.

Is QP considered to be better than DAA? I can't remember if I ever parked at QP. Usually I am parking at long term blue holiday.

Absolutely so, in my opinion.

You drive in and you drive around the site anti-clockwise until you meet the Marshall who directs you to the first free row. So no driving up and down all over the place. They also record what rows they fill at what times, so if you forget where you parked, they can tell you pretty much where you should be. The pickup bus will also be waiting at the stop nearest that row.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

+1
    5 mins from airport, easier to get a space and bus to airport 24 hours.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

There is Marshall in DAA also guiding where to get a parking place and a 24 hours parking also.

I am getting a cheaper quote from DAA for Dec-Jan 2020.

Perhaps next time I will try QP.
    Absolutely so, in my opinion.

You drive in and you drive around the site anti-clockwise until you meet the Marshall who directs you to the first free row. So no driving up and down all over the place. They also record what rows they fill at what times, so if you forget where you parked, they can tell you pretty much where you should be. The pickup bus will also be waiting at the stop nearest that row.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

There is Marshall in DAA also guiding where to get a parking place and a 24 hours parking also.

I am getting a cheaper quote from DAA for Dec-Jan 2020.

Perhaps next time I will try QP.

If your using T1, your fine, if your using T2, your better off walking to T1 on your return as the busses can be full on arrival at T2, especially at busy times. Departing is fine from both terminals.

+1 for QP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭dunnerc

Can you book premium using the code WOOF , and then park in the regular carpark ? not keen on handing my key over .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭thebiglad

dunnerc wrote: »
    Can you book premium using the code WOOF , and then park in the regular carpark ? not keen on handing my key over .

Yes, no obligation to use the premium parking - just drive past and find a space.

I have used premium parking many times without issue and, saves me carrying the car key on trip with me.

Just tried a booking using WOOF and using no code ( 8 days)

No code: ordinary € 47and premium €52
    Using Code: ordinary ‘reduced’ from €57 to €47 (taking the pi**)
    Premium from €52 to €42

I have just been offered a lift home
    Using bus eireann for outward

premium is a no brainer

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Curley72

I tried the promo coded for parking this month.

I found it very interesting when i used WOOF code

With promo code price was €53 and discounted to €43. Same dates and time without promo code is €43.
    my advise, check with promo codes and without as the seem to be scamming people with raising the price and diving a discount that you think you are getting. All the other promo coded give a €0.30 discount but the price before discount is €39 for the same dates. Just does not make sense to me!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭speedygirl

Are these codes for quick park or DAA?

Folks .
    Has anyone got a discount code that's working please ?all the above are no longer except WOOF but I don't want premium parking

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭sector_000

group1 worked for me a few days ago. 10% off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭speedygirl

sector_000 wrote: »
    group1 worked for me a few days ago. 10% off

Yep it worked yest but I forgot my visa to pay . Went in this morn and it's not working :-(

Advertisement