Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭matchthis

CURRAGH working for me for first two weeks in July. It needs to be all upper case to work. Added on an extra day and was still the same price. Just in case flight got delayed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

How much is blue and red parking per day when arriving at gate, no prepay?

Red is 9.50 a day and blue is 8.50 a day if not booked online.

https://www.dublinairport.com/car-parks/car-park-prices

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭holuc

CURRAGH worked for me giving 10% off std parking.
    NOVA only gave me 2% off
    WOOF gave me 13.5% off premium park.

12 days std parking with CURRAGH is €64.80 and premium is €64 with WOOF

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭DontBanMe

QuickPark was booked up so using Clayton for the first time, fingers crossed!

CLAYTON2018 got me 10% off too was cheaper than Blue or Red DAA so that was my deciding factor! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

Any discount for short term parking?

• Advertisement

€36 for 8 days in QuickPark premium using WOOF.

Is there any reason why people just use standard parking even though they have paid for premium? Just so a QuickPark staff member isn't driving your car?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭DontBanMe

DontBanMe wrote: »
    QuickPark was booked up so using Clayton for the first time, fingers crossed!

CLAYTON2018 got me 10% off too was cheaper than Blue or Red DAA so that was my deciding factor! :D

Parking was fine, the only drawback is the longer wait times for the bus to and from the airport in comparison to QuickPark.

My flight was delayed coming back to so I was over my booking time but the manager in the hotel gave me a validated ticket for free to exit so I didn't have to pay extra.

All in all a good service but I wouldn't choose it over QP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Basil3 wrote: »
    €36 for 8 days in QuickPark premium using WOOF.

Is there any reason why people just use standard parking even though they have paid for premium?  Just so a QuickPark staff member isn't driving your car?

It is giving me €55 for Friday to Friday of this week. What dates are yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 motherof3girls

Got a quote yesterday with quick park for 2 weeks premium parking in July using promo code WOOF €70. Went to book today and its now giving me a price of €97.10 with same code. Can this happen? Have parked with quickpark a couple of times before and was happy.

Chesty08 wrote: »
    It is giving me €55 for Friday to Friday of this week. What dates are yours?

July 18-26

• Advertisement

Dates are 11/07/18 to 25/07/18, can't believe the difference in price in 24 hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭crazyderk

Dates are 11/07/18 to 25/07/18, can't believe the difference in price in 24 hours!

I booked 2 weeks in July a couple of weeks ago and was quoted 70 euro using WOOF. I just double checked my dates now and sure enough its gone up to the price you're being quoted. CURRAGH brought it down to 89.10 if thats any help to you.

Thanks for that, thought I must have got it wrong. Should have booked yesterday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

O.K. A bit of smoke and mirrors about.

Prices for Quickpark have gone through the roof in the past few days.

I booked last week using WOOF and I was not offered Ordinary parking only Premium parking. If I did not use WOOF I was offered Ordinary parking or Premium parking.

It was cheaper to park for 7 days than it was to park for 5 days. 7 days using WOOF was €36 in Premium. I think it's up at €55 now. Ordinary was not offered.

So here is the problem. You book for 7 days but only intend to stay for 5 days. You get a cheaper price. However you are now forced to pay Premium parking prices when using WOOF. If you use the Premium parking service, you park your car in a nice tarmacadam car park and then it is moved by the staff, bumper to bumper in one of the stone covered parking spaces while you are on your holidays. Your car will be available to you (now back in the tarmacadam car park) when you arrive home.
    However if you have paid for 7 days and return after 5 days your car will not be waiting for you. I don't know what happens now. How long will you have to wait until your car is retrieved from the stony car parking space. Will you be charged extra for coming home early etc.

Mind boggling how they work! Think I'll leave it to book nearer the time, new code might be released!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

O.K. A bit of smoke and mirrors about.

Prices for Quickpark have gone through the roof in the past few days.

I booked last week using WOOF and I was not offered Ordinary parking only Premium parking. If I did not use WOOF I was offered Ordinary parking or Premium parking.

It was cheaper to park for 7 days than it was to park for 5 days. 7 days using WOOF was €36 in Premium. I think it's up at €55 now. Ordinary was not offered.

So here is the problem. You book for 7 days but only intend to stay for 5 days. You get a cheaper price. However you are now forced to pay Premium parking prices when using WOOF. If you use the Premium parking service, you park your car in a nice tarmacadam car park and then it is moved by the staff, bumper to bumper in one of the stone covered parking spaces while you are on your holidays. Your car will be available to you (now back in the tarmacadam car park) when you arrive home.
    However if you have paid for 7 days and return after 5 days your car will not be waiting for you. I don't know what happens now. How long will you have to wait until your car is retrieved from the stony car parking space. Will you be charged extra for coming home early etc.

Even if you book for premium you can park the car yourself on on not premium spaces. When they started doing premium you could call them a day in advance to let them know you are coming back earlier than what was booked to give them time to get the car out.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Zico !

k

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

anyone know where to get codes for Belfast city aiport (George best)? cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kazak

Hi, any codes for a long term blue carpark please?

Looking for some codes too for long term car park please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭amber2

QuickPark 20% Promo Code

ONE DAY ONLY!
    20% off Summer Holiday Parking

Get an unbeatable 20% OFF parking of 7 days or more between Jul 16th - Aug 31st!
    To get this sizzling offer, BOOK TODAY using promo code SUMMER01

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭IrishGaz

Hi,
    Anyone got DAA codes I can use?

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

Wow, 16 days at the beginning of Sep €113 or €90 with the 20% off code. Was some €25 less when I quoted a few weeks back for the same dates and I already thought it was very expensive... Looks like the Dub airport parking space is getting insufficient now and prices are rising sharply. Used QP around the same time in 2016 and it cost a half of what it is now.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭metricspaces

Also looking for codes for short term DAA carpark if anyone has any that would be great :) !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭amber2

QuickPark TODAY ONLY: Get 10% off when you book premium parking for 7 days or more in August, using the promo code SUMMER04

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dymo

Clayton hotel code CLAYTON2018 10% off tried it today.

€62.09 first 2 weeks in August

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Any recent codes? any idea where to find codes? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Mike3549

Quickpark dropped their prices.
    Was following their prices for the last 2 months. 11 day booking for september was €76 with CURRAGH last month, now its only €59.40

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Mike3549 wrote: »
    Quickpark dropped their prices.
    Was following their prices for the last 2 months. 11 day booking for september was €76 with CURRAGH last month, now its only €59.40

That code gives me10% off. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Any short term car park codes?

Advertisement