Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭championc

mad m wrote:
    Put Irish in for QP and for few days got it down from 32 euro to 27 euro, the premium is same price but not too keen on leaving my keys with them and they park the car...

From what I saw early one morning last year, there was a large queue to drop keys off (or collect keys) whereas the normal system was therefore way quicker by simply parking the car and jumping on to the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭irishbigfoot

In Quick Park GREYHOUND knocked a tenner off for 9 day stay end of March/first week in April- from €45 to €35. Tried the all the codes in the more recent posts and WOOF also knocked it down by a tenner- all others were less or no longer valid.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,961 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

In Quick Park GREYHOUND knocked a tenner off for 9 day stay end of March/first week in April- from €45 to €35. Tried the all the codes in the more recent posts and WOOF also knocked it down by a tenner- all others were less or no longer valid.
    I've just tested this for a 5-day period over Easter.....Both codes give a tenner off €47, so a price of €37...... but no code at all gives a price of €37 straight :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    I've just tested this for a 5-day period over Easter.....Both codes give a tenner off €47, so a price of €37...... but no code at all gives a price of €37 straight :rolleyes:

Try booking for 7 days might give you a better price

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭joeysoap

nava wrote: »
    Try booking for 7 days might give you a better price

Agreed. 7 days with code is €30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Is there ever any codes for cork airport car park?

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

championc wrote: »
    From what I saw early one morning last year, there was a large queue to drop keys off (or collect keys) whereas the normal system was therefore way quicker by simply parking the car and jumping on to the bus.

Yeah, I can't see how the premium service can be any quicker for me and there is more of a potential for things to go wrong, IMO. Worst case scenario for the regular service is that stewards direct the traffic on the day and point you to a spot at the end of an alley (inconvenient if you have a lot of luggage with the stony surface), but usually I look myself for a spot very close to one of the bus stops and sweep past the queue of people at the premium service booth a minute or so later already on the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Paddytheman

They lost my keys last year, probably shouldnt have left my house keys on them but who 'da thought, just lucky the wife and child were following home a week later.... followed by their failure to accept responsibility and back and forth with emails to have it rectified. Never again..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Gave me a tenner of 10 days €41

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

GREYHOUND Gave me a tenner of 10 days €41

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 RoyTheBoy

Yep,
    Booking 15 days in June and both WOOF and GREYHOUND give €10 off.
    Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭amber2

PARK2018, 15% discount code off Clayton Dublin Airport Parking ends midnight Sunday 22/4/18.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭limerick85

PARKAPR
    10% off quickpark for April and may

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Wexy86

Do codes ever come up for short term car park or should I just suck it up and book now for late May?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭daretodream

Wexy86 wrote: »
    Do codes ever come up for short term car park or should I just suck it up and book now for late May?

Would love to know also... going mid June.

I've never seen any. The codes are to entice people away from on-airport parking so it would defeat the purpose.

When terminal 2 was built, they had offers to basically raise awareness to the fact that the new carpark was there but once it filled up, there was no need anymore to discount it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

I've never seen any.

There's usually some once or twice a year but nothing as frequent as the ones for off-airport car park. I travel for work and have availed of them for the past couple of years but they are generally for times when the airport is less busy so doubtful you'll get one for during the summer months or near Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DataNinja

There's usual a page on at the Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport (formerly Bewleys): /promocode
    Try CLAYTON2018

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Phil.x

Going at the start of June, any codes.

Phil.x wrote:
    Going at the start of June, any codes.

So which ones don't work ? You only have to go back a few pages to see a fairly good range of codes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Phil.x

So which ones don't work ? You only have to go back a few pages to see a fairly good range of codes.

Woof Nova cinema spring etc, none of them work for red carpark.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,961 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Phil.x wrote: »
    Woof Nova cinema spring etc, none of them work for red carpark.

They're all for Quickpark.

I haven't seen codes for the red car park in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭emy

DataNinja wrote: »
    There's usual a page on at the Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport (formerly Bewleys): /promocode
    Try CLAYTON2018
    How is the transfer made to the airport?

emy wrote: »
    How is the transfer made to the airport?

20% code for Clayton is SAVER & there’s a bus that leaves every 15/20 mins from outside the hotel to the coach car park in DA.

Car park is underground & the stairs up leads into the hotel foyer where there is a 24hr coffee/deli counter. Only pain is waiting for the bus on the return Leg. Transfer time is 10 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭emy

amber2 wrote: »
    20% code for Clayton is SAVER & there’s a bus that leaves every 15/20 mins from outside the hotel to the coach car park in DA.

Car park is underground & the stairs up leads into the hotel foyer where there is a 24hr coffee/deli counter. Only pain is waiting for the bus on the return Leg. Transfer time is 10 mins.

Thanks for details.
    I am yet do decide between Clayton and QuickPark. In terms of price, both are the same for the period I am thinking. I have been using QuickPark for some time now, I never used Clayton parking. It is only underground parking?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭shawty

Thanks for details.
    I am yet do decide between Clayton and QuickPark. In terms of price, both are the same for the period I am thinking. I have been using QuickPark for some time now, I never used Clayton parking. It is only underground parking?
    If both are the same price use QuickPark - the bus is a little more frequent, it's a bit closer and they (usually) direct you into a car parking spot. Saying that, I've used both and both are perfectly fine. I parked above ground in the Clayton and ended up returning a day late one time and it was no problem at all, I was charged for the single day as I was leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

Just booked Quickpark €31 for 8 days not bad with GREYHOUND.

Thanks for details.

Not too sure there is parking out the front of the hotel also, I assume you could park there. We use the underground parking as we were flying out just before storm Emma so the underground parking suited.

Just spotted Shawty’s reply re parking outside.

If something happened on the roads around the airport, you'd have time to walk from Quick park. With the Clayton, that really wouldn't be an option.

Quick park is excellent in that you'll never be standing waiting for a bus. When one pulls in, the other pulls away.

Quick park frequency is great too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Blueskys!

15% off Dublin Airport Parking at Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport

Secure underground parking, free shuttle 24/7, 10minutes transfer

Promocode SUMMER18

Advertisement