Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any help appreciated .

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Durz0 Blint

brownlad wrote: »
    no i dont have the book. cheers anyway.

Check the notes then, you can skim through them and it should show how to do these.

Also if you have some notes you might have some of the examples she did. They are exactly the same as these, only difference is the values are slightly different.

As some advice I would suggest you go get the book from the library as soon as you can, this stuff is much easier than the midterm we will have in 10 days, i suck at math and found it really good, it has loads of examples, isn't too long and explains things well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Since when do you have to do problem sets?? Does it go toward your grade nowadays?

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

Check the notes then, you can skim through them and should get how to do these.

Also if you have some notes you might have some of the examples she did. They are exactly the same as these, only difference is the values are slightly different.

Go get the book from the library, this stuff is much easier than the midterm we will have in 10 days, i suck at math and found it really good, it has loads of examples, isn't too long and explains things well.

cheers mate. il have a glance nw

Sinfonia wrote: »
    Since when do you have to do problem sets?? Does it go toward your grade nowadays?

yea bro

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Sinfonia wrote: »

Now lets not be to degrading, to be positive is to bust the reasons why you should not, nothing better than someone who knows nothing but knows everthing, and strides.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Have you tried threatening your lecturer with a golf club?

Sarky wrote: »
    Have you tried threatening your lecturer with a golf club?

I've been with her daughter that was revenge enough imo

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭BubbleBalls

• Advertisement

So, you've told us where you go to college, one of the courses you do, that you've "been with" the daughter of the lecturer of that course (and that you thought little of the experience) and left enough information lying around that anyone with half a mind to do so could find out exactly who you are.

Would you like to include anything else? PIN, perhaps? Credit card number? Medical history?

So, you've told us where you go to college, one of the courses you do, that you've "been with" the daughter of the lecturer of that course (and that you thought little of the experience) and left enough information lying around that anyone with half a mind to do so could find out exactly who you are.

Would you like to include anything else? PIN, perhaps? Credit card number? Medical history?

2355, 4319 4731 0089 7852 , I am a specimen like no other, my aesthetic physique is second to none, in perfect health .

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

Either your credit limit has been exceeded, or you have provided fake details, either way a team of highly trained TCN Kuala-bombs have been dispatched to your location, though they have poor navigation and an inability to cross a road, standard targeting parameters apply - keep shipping them until we run out!

And that is not the pin number you entered in the college campus ATM which you used over by the semester...module.

Kuala-bombs sound so adorable. I want one. No, I want TEN!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The answer is simple, create your own demand by offering free lap dances with each muffin.

The catch is the dances are from a fat Laplander called Sven

That's the catch? WHERE DO I SIGN

You sign at the bottom of the document I left on your desk that is titled 'Last Will and Testament'.

Never mind the small print, that's just... Erm... Legalise about muffin flavour or something...

>_>

Kuala-bombs sound so adorable. I want one. No, I want TEN!

Ah, the power of marketing, unfortunately demand for the cute Kuala-bomb has caused the price to increase, so to obtain one you must watch the Cillit-bang ad with Barry Scott for 1,000 hours.

One Kuala-bomb on its way, also with a bottle of Cillit-bang to remove any Kuala stains you may sustain due to correct use.

• Advertisement
Advertisement