Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pregnant lie

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

tuxy wrote: »
    Bit off topic but was she guilty of statutory rape or is it only possible for a male to be guilty of that?

No, females can be guilty of it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Ericaa wrote: »
    No, females can be guilty of it too.

I see. I think I was getting confused and I just remembered why.
    In Ireland if both are under-age only the male can be charged.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/teenager-loses-court-action-over-underage-sex-1.644422

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

seems i a not the only one confused - this thread was started in feb - wonder did the op find out if there is a little grandchild on the way or not?

I would approach the school. They are professionals and would have a way of dealing with this. If the girl IS pregnant, she needs medical help and family support. If she isn't, she needs be made aware of the hurt and upset she's caused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

I would approach the school. They are professionals and would have a way of dealing with this. If the girl IS pregnant, she needs medical help and family support. If she isn't, she needs be made aware of the hurt and upset she's caused.

This thread is so old they've alreday christened the baby

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Lelantos wrote: »
    This thread is so old they've alreday christened the baby

Then maybe report it as an old thread rather than posting a "witty" reply in it. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement