Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hare coursing - a good thing?

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Both of you, discuss the topic or don't post.

The topic is "Hare coursing - a good thing".

I don't believe it's a "good thing" and I find such "sport" to be barbaric. I'm not sure if my opposition to hare coursing is off topic :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

No you basically said I was barbaric for shooting foxes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

No you basically said I was barbaric for shooting foxes

This is what you said

"I'm pretty sure I've had arguments with this person before over shooting foxes"

I have no idea if we've ever had arguments over shooting foxes, so I voiced my opinion on what I believe such a thing is - barbaric.

I apply the same to hare coursing.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,143 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

old hippy wrote: »
    The topic is "Hare coursing - a good thing".

I don't believe it's a "good thing" and I find such "sport" to be barbaric. I'm not sure if my opposition to hare coursing is off topic :confused:

One word posts are not discussing, it looked more like you were trying to get a reaction.

If you have a problem with a mod decision in future please take it to PM.

Now back on topic please. :)

Advertisement