Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making sacrifices for Lent

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Philistine. It was glorious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

ninja900 wrote: »
    Do you invite Jewish and Muslim friends round, then start discussing the Middle East a nice bacon fry-up? Yum ;)

I'd a Jewish friend here last week. She enjoyed the pea and ham soup we made for her but it was the bacon bagel we gave her that really tickled her! And then she went to Amsterdam and had a horse steak.

I wouldn't offer my muslim friends any bacon because they'd be offended but my Israeli mate is great craic altogether and gives no f*cks about religion and it's rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,387 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Bah. If she's not religious then it doesn't count :p

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Advertisement