Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystery valentines

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭hponboard

Hi yeah got another one on Thursday still no name on it but it had a little poem that started like we started as strangers we became friends... Then no more clues throughout as to who it is same handwriting as always and it said i love you about four times in the card. I showed it to one if my friends in work and he reckons its a girl?? Ah I guess I'll never know

glad to here romance is still alive, but the i love you is a bit scary.
    but enjoy them because if they stop you'll miss them.

many many years ago i used to send my younger sister a v card to boost her confidence a bit, she still talks about the three mystery cards and some of the guys she things sent them is classic.
    i also sent cards to both my kids for a few years.

all good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Its obvious you have split personalities and the other personality is trying to emerge by sending you Valentine's cards

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Mollusc

Stalking is a sign of caring.

5 years is some commitment though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Hi yeah got another one on Thursday still no name on it but it had a little poem that started like we started as strangers we became friends... Then no more clues throughout as to who it is same handwriting as always and it said i love you about four times in the card. I showed it to one if my friends in work and he reckons its a girl?? Ah I guess I'll never know

Can you tell from the handwriting? Like is it a girly handwriting? It doesn't have to be a guy and it doesn't have to be real. It could be one of your friends just wanting to cheer you up or just trying to annoy you by keeping you guessing for 5 years :p

If you suspect someone tell them you've been getting mystery Valentine cards and you know who it is or something like that, see how they react :)

I'd be dying to find out who it is

Advertisement