Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-unit re-union petition

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Nah you just come out with a lot of stupid **** that I don't really agree with, sometimes I'll address these stupid comments, other times I won't bother, depends on how stupid they are.

Care to explain how he looks desperate? The link to the petition was posted on his Facebook page. Game doesn't run his Facebook page, it's run by the guys at ThisIzGame.com. They post tons of different things, including everything that's on the forums. They posted random videos from his Dublin concert last year which was good, but it wasn't Game himself posting them.

Now, if he posted it on his Twitter (which he runs himself) it would look a bit desperate but he hasn't. Game has never mentioned, discussed or referred to the petition. Not once. So tell me, how does he look desperate?

Well you're the one that's constantly talking about him and buying his albums so I guess it already is.

Theres a whiff of arrogance of your posts full stop.. For a man who got so upset he put me on ignore only to take me off it and continue to cry and whinge is what you call stupid.

Do you really want me to quote the tweets he sent to 50 a while back or have you forgot ? The same tweets where he confessed 50 wrote hate it or love it let alone a fair chunk of the documentary.

Do you really think game hasn't gave his cyber buddies the go ahead to start the petition ? Your just looking for excuses now ..

Game has being saying sorry to 50 for nearly 2 years and in that recent documentary about him his manager came off as like he was trying to turn him into 50 outside the music, It's just beyond desperation at this point for a man who diss's them one minute, shouts them out the next etc.

Game doesn't have the brain to be as good a business man as 50 nor is he is commercially big enough or relevant enough to be really taken notice of. His last 2 albums have been no where near gold despite having all the big shots featured on it. Like it or not he's finished and needs this g unit re union because it will generate a buzz musically for him and all of them.

Thisizgame , I cannot believe he taught he could rival thisis50.com, fairly pathetic again from him to just outright copy 50s site and idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Do you really think game hasn't gave his cyber buddies the go ahead to start the petition ? Your just looking for excuses now ..
    I'm really not, I couldn't care less about what Game or 50 does outside of music but you're saying he looks "beyond desperate" when the fact of the matter is that he hasn't said a single word about it in how long? He seems more concerned with his fitness at the moment.
    Do you really want me to quote the tweets he sent to 50 a while back or have you forgot ? The same tweets where he confessed 50 wrote hate it or love it let alone a fair chunk of the documentary.

Game has being saying sorry to 50 for nearly 2 years and in that recent documentary about him his manager came off as like he was trying to turn him into 50 outside the music, It's just beyond desperation at this point for a man who diss's them one minute, shouts them out the next etc.

Game doesn't have the brain to be as good a business man as 50 nor is he is commercially big enough or relevant enough to be really taken notice of. His last 2 albums have been no where near gold despite having all the big shots featured on it. Like it or not he's finished and needs this g unit re union because it will generate a buzz musically for him and all of them.

Thisizgame , I cannot believe he taught he could rival thisis50.com, fairly pathetic again from him to just outright copy 50s site and idea.

Nice rant. Feel better now? :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

This thread is now closed after PrettyBoy and mufcboy1999 failed yet again to act in a civil manner or to discuss a topic in line with the warnings and charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement