Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mad Men Season 6 [** Spoilers **]

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,898 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Ive never seen a single ad for it on RTE, I see a Damo and Ivor ad every ad break basically.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

Season 7 will be split into two parts - 7 episodes in spring 2014, 7 episodes in spring 2015.

http://www.vulture.com/2013/09/mad-men-final-season-split.html

That's some b.s. right there. Weiner and co. had a perfect handle on the flow of a 13-episode season and this just messes it up. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,898 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

That is bullsh1t alright, bet they saw the way the long wait for Breaking Bad drove so much free publicity AMCs way but Mad Mens not like that, this makes no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

**** off AMC, if you're going to split a season there should be no more than 6 months between episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,778 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

if they got more time to write and shoot then that's good, but if the delay is totally articifical :/

have far have they gotten in the production of the seasaon 7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

I tried to avoid any talk or spoilers in relation to season 6 but what I did hear was people saying they thought nothing much happened and it wasnt the best. But first two episodes down on RTE and I think this show is in a different league to anything else(even Breaking Bad). I cant explain it exactly but I get the same feeling from an episode of Mad men that I do from a Terrence Malick movie. And I do understand that Malick isnt for everybody but theres a depth to both that isnt there with a lot of other shows and movies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

Great epsiode on Tuesday night - The Flood. Some brilliant scenes, but the best of all was the last one with Don and megan and what Don says about children. Blew me away. No other show would even go near a subject like that. So honest, magnificent.

Are we negroes?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Johnny31

really enjoyed that episode

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

If the last season finishes strongly this could pass out the Sopranos for my all time favourite tv show, its so good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement