Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiggle code?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Anyone else have any more codes available?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

The 20-OFF just worked for me

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭ofthelord

Hi Guys - anyone got anymore of the promo codes for discounts? I've a purchase of 150€ to make.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭codie

The 20-off just worked for me .Picked up a set of Zondas for €344.Super

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭buffalo

Anyone got a new shiny code? Planning a GBP£275 purchase... during a five week month too!

CRC codes also welcome, if they exist.

• Advertisement

No Wiggle codes floating about? How/where/when do people generally get their hands on them?

Did you try the 20-OFF code?
    I normally try here for any codes but you get a discount on your next purchase if you spend over a certain amount. Have you ordered anything from them before?

juicet3rry wrote: »
    Did you try the 20-OFF code?
    I normally try here for any codes but you get a discount on your next purchase if you spend over a certain amount. Have you ordered anything from them before?

20-OFF is gone. Haven't gotten any discount offered with a purchase in recent memory, and I dare not add up how much I've spent since the start of the year.

juicet3rry wrote: »

I understand how the site works, I'm holding out for something like a "£50 OFF £300" code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭codie

buffalo wrote: »
    20-OFF is gone. Haven't gotten any discount offered with a purchase in recent memory, and I dare not add up how much I've spent since the start of the year.

Think 20-off is still working .Spend €118.00 plus

codie wrote: »
    Think 20-off is still working .Spend €118.00 plus

oh, sorry, it's not gone. but I get "Sorry, the voucher code 20-OFF is not valid against any of the items in your basket."

btw 10-EXTRA is good for 10% off at the moment, but apparently not against items not currently in stock. *grumbles*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

€118 limit too for the 10-EXTRA code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭on_the_nickel

Bump, anyone got any available? None of those mentioned in this thread work....

• Registered Users Posts: 45 patrickowens1

Bump again..... any codes would be much appreciated - Have a Carbon Ridley Orion 105 to buy soon - next paycheck dependent!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,090 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Any going by any chance?

Advertisement