Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiggle code?

Options
  • 23-01-2013 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭

Anyone got one? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Pretty sure 10-OFF is constantly active for 10% off your order. Have used it a couple of times. Also, tip, friend told me he tried to type in a code recently and it said it was only valid in the UK... sent an email to customer service and they sent him back a one off code for the same for the irish store. Granted he had bought a bike from them before Christmas so maybe they spotted that, but I still think that was good form by whoever replied to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭buffalo

"Sorry, the voucher code 10-OFF has now expired." Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

As I type this, the advert to my right is telling me to use said code! Confused now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

johnk123 wrote: »
    As I type this, the advert to my right is telling me to use said code! Confused now!

The code is for purchases over 100
    If you sign up to their e-mail you'll get a code for 5 off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

I have a voucher but for a spend of €300 or more. How much are you intending to spend with Wiggle?

• Advertisement

TheBlaaMan wrote: »
    I have a voucher but for a spend of €300 or more. How much are you intending to spend with Wiggle?

Not quite that much, thanks though. Might tip over the €100 mark, so I'll try the 10-OFF again then.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,154 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I've a voucher for £10 off £100 spend if that's any use to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭nilhg

I have wiggle vouchers for 10 off 100, 30 off 200 and 50 off 300 (all sterling), very much doubt if I'll be using them, first come first served, PM me if you want one.

wiggle wrote:
    Spend Now, Save Later!
    Shop during our Mega Sale and we’ll give you up to £90 off in Feb to keep your training resolutions going strong.

Follow these 3 simple steps to get your vouchers codes!

Shop during our Mega Sale from 24th December to 17th January – there is NO minimum spend, buy any product to qualify!
    Receive 3 FREE vouchers by email prior to 24th January for the following amounts:
    £10 off £100
    £30 off £200
    £50 off £300
    Use your vouchers from 24th January to the 28th February 2013.
    Terms and conditions

Offer starts Monday 24th December 2012 12:00 GMT
    Vouchers to be issued w/c 21st January, and must be spent before midnight GMT 28/02/2013
    In stock items only.
    This offer is applicable ALL wiggle products during the Megasale period. Non sale item purchases also qualify.
    Vouchers can be used against any purchase at Wiggle, across all product categories
    This voucher promotion is a global offer applicable to all regions
    Returned or cancelled items will be excluded from the total basket amount
    Only one voucher can be used per visit

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Ive tried the discount codes before, they wont work on already discounted stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭padjo5

I have the same offers as nilhg above, got the codes emailed to me. First to PM me is welcome to try them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,090 ✭✭✭Bambaata

I'll be spending about €250/80 next week if anyone had a code that would suit?

nilhg wrote: »
    I have wiggle vouchers for 10 off 100, 30 off 200 and 50 off 300 (all sterling), very much doubt if I'll be using them, first come first served, PM me if you want one.

50 off 300 now gone, worked fine for a member here.

All three vouchers spoken for.

Anyone any left for 100+? If there's a 200+ I could be persuaded to order something completely unnecessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭monkeyslayer

three of the same vouchers above available, one per user, pm which one you want, first come...

three of the same vouchers above available, one per user, pm which one you want, first come...

Thanking you, 100 saver worked nicely! :) Pity about the sterling, thought I was on to a winner!

just the £30 off £200 left if anyone wants it, kind of ironic that it was the £210 I spent to get these vouchers... hmm...

all gone

just the £30 off £200 left if anyone wants it, kind of ironic that it was the £210 I spent to get these vouchers... hmm...

I spent €40 to get the £90 sterling worth of vouchers, hard to know how they could have made much money off the whole series of transactions but that's the joys of internet commerce for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,831 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Anyone else got a 300 quid + voucher??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

fat bloke wrote: »
    Anyone else got a 300 quid + voucher??

3A6592A01A6

50 off 300

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ZZJ

Anybody else got a unused 50 for 300 voucher code they are not using

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Slo_Rida

Did I miss a memo??? What the hell is everybody buying!?

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭cassette50

50 of 300 voucher - 9F34B80D3A5

30 of 200 voucher- D333CE13C52

10 of 100 voucher- E94E9AA8DCE

Let others know if you have used them.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ZZJ

Thanks cassette50, just used (50 of 300 voucher - 9F34B80D3A5), new turbo trainer on the way :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

EDIT: just realised now would be a good time to treat myself to a turbo!! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭talkabout

Looking to get a few things on Friday, looking for a code if anyone has one spare. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nesvarbu1

20-OFF just worked fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Any current ones ? 10-OFF has expired, 20-OFF has a limit of €118, I'm spending just over €70.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭robfahy

I have the following codes that I did not get to use:

£10 OFF £100 spend... D45CDB5FF10
    £50 OFF £300 spend... 7064E6EDEBB

Advertisement