Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50GB Free Cloud Storage - MEGA!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Allyall wrote: »
    Jaysis... Gave me a fright there, i was thinking "i didn't write that."
    But now i see it in context, yep. I'll try and find the link, but of course he would say that anyway.

It was with his quote about the button "On January the 19th, this button will change the world."

He has also released a statement saying something along the lines of the speed issues will be perfect by next week.

There's where you went wrong - taking the words of a massive self publicist as gospel truth. You only have to look at Assange to see what I mean.

In fairness Kim doesn't seem the worst, and I'm curious, despite the hype.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Yeah. Although i must admit, i did think it would be pretty good, and the way he went on about it i was expecting something amazing... - sucked in.

But i had read bits about it being a pretty crappy service when i posted it. I still think it will get better (It has to). But i have seen the twitter/tweet hat some hacker put posted saying it would be easy to access, so i would never put anything sensitive in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Anyone using this, I set up and account for a mate and he uploaded a video. 1GB I downloaded it and it says 100% complete but I cannot find the file on my machine. Anyone have any idea where it is ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

bennyc wrote: »
    Anyone using this, I set up and account for a mate and he uploaded a video. 1GB I downloaded it and it says 100% complete but I cannot find the file on my machine. Anyone have any idea where it is ?

When you log on in the window that says file transfers, you will see the file you downloaded. Beside that there is an option (in blue) that says save file.
    Click that, tell it where you want it saved, job done

• Registered Users Posts: 19 sabahm

Ahhh for FBI and Great offer from MegaCloud. It's extremely good to have 50GB storage :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Still trying to get inspired by this......

Advertisement