Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread IV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Kevwoody wrote: »
    Going for broke on Celtic +3.5 corners, sacked paddy power on Sunday and joined Bet365, €10 bonus is up at €240 after Madrid win last night, think Celtic are gonna go all out tonight so 4 corners looks like a cracking bet.

€240 returns €399

Eh ... best of luck Kev ! ... thats a fair bet

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭El Nino09

Going with over 10pts in first half card market in Juve v Celtic @ evens . Celtic to lase in to them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭El Nino09

PP are going 5/6 Celtic + 2.5 corners in away team multi corners . Surely get 3 corners in whole game ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,653 ✭✭✭Corvo

El Nino09 wrote: »
    PP are going 5/6 Celtic + 2.5 corners in away team multi corners . Surely get 3 corners in whole game ??

Don't ever touch the corners market.

Can someone clarify this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭BaneV26

Don't ever touch the corners market.

Can someone clarify this one?

I believe it is first half corners x second half corners.

Which means Celtic need at least 4 corners. 1 in one half, and 3 in another.

• Advertisement

Yep exactly .. 1st x 2nd half corners ... so 25 corners 1st half and zilch in 2nd = losing bet ( hyperbole at its best but you get the point !)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Howabout:

PSG to win: Over 10 corners: Card Index:Over 50 pts 7/1 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Under 2.5 in Bregalnica vs Napredok (Macedonian league) @ 1.70

MIGHT be fixed, sorry for saying this 1 min before kick off, just saw the odds movements now :o

FT 0-1 :rolleyes:

Las, what do you think of PSG tonight? I know Zlatan is suspended, do you think PSG still have enough to get the win tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

BaneV26 wrote: »
    Las, what do you think of PSG tonight? I know Zlatan is suspended, do you think PSG still have enough to get the win tonight?

I want to see their starting line up first, they're deadly on counter attacks and Valencia will surely attack so they can definitely score. The question is will they concede? and if Alex and/or Van der Wiel start, there's a good chance Valencia will score. I wouldn't go too big on PSG anyway cuz the most important thing for them is qualifying so they could be happy with a draw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭GK1001

Gonna go for a double with Juve/Juve and BTTS in the PSG game. Just under 5/2.
    I have a real fancy for Juve tonight. Celtic will be really pushing it in the first half and I expect them to be caught out on the counter.
    And after watching the first leg of the PSG v Valencia game I can see more of the same. Goals in this one for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

This is going to sound ridiculous considering I have a few hundred posts but is there a reason I cant post in the soccer threads?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

This is going to sound ridiculous considering I have a few hundred posts but is there a reason I cant post in the soccer threads?

You need to request access in the Soccer request forum

Do you get a message when trying to post Resevoir ?

You need to apply for access first. You need to be a member for at least 1 month and have 50 posts before you can apply.

Soccer Access Requests.

You need to request access in the Soccer request forum

Pity we weren't as fussy :eek: ... done at the death last night eh ? .. had them DC and over 1.5 goals ... small consolation !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

BaneV26 wrote: »
    You need to apply for access first. You need to be a member for at least 1 month and have 50 posts before you can apply.

Soccer Access Requests.

Ah right thanks man!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

DoctaDee wrote: »
    Pity we weren't as fussy :eek: ... done at the death last night eh ? .. had them DC and over 1.5 goals ... small consolation !

So frustrating, 95th minute equalizer! was a real opportunity with most around 5th - 9th dropping points too.

Had over 1.5 alright, softened the blow

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

My picks for the Copa Libertadores.
    Last night, 5 matches, 5x overs.

4 of the below matches are from 2 groups that have seen all matches going overs so far (each team played 2 matches)

Atletico Mineiro should destroy The Strongest. When you can score 5 away in Argentina, you should have no problems hitting The Strongest for 4 at home.

copaqo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Tottenham v Inter Milan
    Just one bet here. The Bale wincast 21/10. This bet has been so good to me the last 3 or 4 weeks. Can't ignore at them odds. He also has history against Milan scoring the hat trick in the San Siro and he took them apart in the home leg too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

inforfun ... Any corner stats for Valencia and PSG? You seemed to have all the stats for Madrid lst night

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

FatRat wrote: »
    inforfun ... Any corner stats for Valencia and PSG? You seemed to have all the stats for Madrid lst night

Only have their league stats but

Valancia away from home> match average 13/ Valencia average 7.1
    PSG at home > match 10.1 / PSG 5.1

Based on that and knowing Valencia will have to attack, Valencia winning the cornet match @2.1 or even better Valancia over 5,5 @2.1

inforfun wrote: »

Based on that and knowing Valencia will have to attack, Valencia winning the cornet match @2.1 or even better Valancia over 5,5 @2.1

Yeah I was thinking over 6 from Valencia at 5/2. The corners in their last game ended 8-0 to Valencia! :pac: Seeing that they're gonna be going all out, Valencia corners seems a very solid bet to anyone interested!!

CL Stats for Valencia - PSG
    1st Leg 8-0 Valencia

Valencia
    v Lille away 11-0
    v B Munich home 2-12
    v Bate home 2-5
    v Bate away 1-4
    v Lille home 3-1
    v Bayern away 10-2

PSG
    v Porto home 13-2
    v Kiev away 6-1
    v Zagreb home 2-4
    v Zagreb away 6-7
    v Porto away 7-4
    v Kiev home 5-3

There's not much there FatRat to convince the over 6 is a playable bet... well other than their last match .. and sure yer only as good as yer last match !

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

inforfun wrote: »

Yeah I was thinking over 6 from Valencia at 5/2. The corners in their last game ended 8-0 to Valencia! :pac: Seeing that they're gonna be going all out, Valencia corners seems a very solid bet to anyone interested!!

Following on the corners. Valencia over 6 at 12/5.

EDIT: Spotted Docta's stats before placing. Now not too sure...

Following on the corners. Valencia over 6 at 12/5.

EDIT: Spotted Docta's stats before placing. Now not too sure...

I'm only here to confuse TSC .. :p

I suppose that's why its 5/2 :pac: .. I'm gonna stick with it anyway I think. The fact that they got 8 against psg suggests to me something similar will happen again. Take the united game last night for example both legs had over 20 corners which is very unusual amount of corners for both teams to get/concede. The fact that its an all or nothing game for Valencia like it was for Madrid last night makes me more confidant of plenty of corners. The teams in question shiuld have a massive affect on the amount of corners and from what I see psg give away their fair share. This along with the fact that Valencia will be all out attack is why I went for it.

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself with the success of last night's corners but what the hell! :) I cant say this for fact, just from opinion.... but I'm fairly sure there would be much more corners in knockout situations like this than the relatively smooth group stage games they played! That said I'd be much more confident in a bet for Valencia to win the corners battle. Might back that also.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭fatherbuzcagney

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 bets
    Market Selection Type Bet ID Bet
    placed Odds
    req. Stake
    (€) Liability
    (€) Avg. odds
    matched Date
    matched
    Fixtures 06 March / Bristol Rovers v Exeter / Over/Under 2.5 Goals Over 2.5 Goals Back 25635204553 06-Mar-13
    18:27 1.99 15.00 1.99 06-Mar-13 18:27

bet for tonight.... they are both on form and scoring....so i m told.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

I suppose that's why its 5/2 :pac: .. I'm gonna stick with it anyway I think. The fact that they got 8 against psg suggests to me something similar will happen again. Take the united game last night for example both legs had over 20 corners which is very unusual amount of corners for both teams to get/concede. The fact that its an all or nothing game for Valencia like it was for Madrid last night makes me more confidant of plenty of corners. The teams in question shiuld have a massive affect on the amount of corners and from what I see psg give away their fair share. This along with the fact that Valencia will be all out attack is why I went for it.

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself with the success of last night's corners but what the hell! :) I cant say this for fact, just from opinion.... but I'm fairly sure there would be much more corners in knockout situations like this than the relatively smooth group stage games they played! That said I'd be much more confident in a bet for Valencia to win the corners battle. Might back that also.

Where are you getting 5/2 for over 6?

B365 have it at 11/10....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,882 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

is there any Juve players on a yellow tonight that could result them in missing the next CL match?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement