Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GaelLords.com Public TS3 & Gameservers

Options
  • 19-01-2013 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭

Welcome to Gael Lords Gaming Community. We a group of players gathered together from the initial DayZ release and created the DayZ Active group here on boards. We originally had official DayZ servers, IE1 and IE2, but we have now reformed and are getting our act together for the upcoming standalone release of DayZ. Until that time happens enjoy playing on our new servers listed below and please feel free to join our public ts3 Servers.

Also if you would like you GUID to be added to our whitelist please email laviski@gaellords.com This is a precaution in the event hackers constantly messing up the servers. Also maybe more servers going up and they could be whitelisted.
    Teamspeak3: "gaellords.com" - yes thats all you need to type to join, easy to remember.
    1009631.png
    Dayz Namalsk: gaellords.com:2310
    DayZ: Namalsk is adding the whole new aspect to Namalsk island. Brings more challenge for the survival in the harsh environment of Namalsk.
    • EVR discharges on Namalsk active, giving players challenge to survive these harsh strikes on Namalsk
    • Improved dynamic weather system - possibilities of rain or snowfall based on the current temperature (snowfall have also effect on the player's body temperature, similar to rain, but higher impact)
    • New pve challenge - fast & invisble and deadly creature - bloodsucker
    • New clothes, which does have a real impact on your body's temperature in two color variants + winter themed ghillie suit
    b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
    Wasteland: gaellords.com:2311
    Wasteland is a survival sandbox mission with hunger and thirst. Where you can build a base work as a team or go as a lone wolf,
    you have missions to keep you busy where you could find some people to hunt or just get some fancy toys to help you rule the server.

Domination: gaellords.com:2309
    Domination is co-op “capture all” mission. Main objective is to clear several villages of enemy forces, but there are also a lot of (random) side missions. With every (main or side) objective done, you will get an additional ground or air vehicle. This is great for those that love to roleplay and have some fun working as a team.

Fugitives: gaellords.com:2308
    This is a currently "work in progress" evade and escape mission that i have designed. Basically your have 3 ppl starting at the top of the map and they must make their way to the extraction in the time allowed and in that time must avoid being killed by the 15-25 ppl hunting them down. The russians must search towns, forests, create checkpoint and hold the line to stop the fugitives escaping. For fugitives what will you do ? Maybe one of you will raid a town and get some weapons or smoke grenades and lure the Russians to you, while your team mates make a dash for freedom! Play it your way.

This is be hosted like an event and if your interested drop me a mail (laviski@gaellords.com) and i will send out a mail when the next time the server is up! also check out or forums for announcements.

you will need this map in order to play:
    Everon map 2010

follow us on Twitter (@GaelLords), email us at gaellords@gmail.com or join our Steam Group!

Lead Server admins:
    Laviski
    MajesticDonkey

how to get your guid:
    join any of our servers and type:
    "#beclient guid"
    and write it down.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

New video of some action on our Wasteland server:

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Roorah

Loving the servers guys. Good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,176 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Sorry to Hugo Stiglitz for shooting you as you sat in my jeep. Because of your skin I thought you were an NPC!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Wouldnt mind playing some Domination again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭Laviski

-Vega- wrote: »
    Hey guys, just a few questions on helicopter spawns.

1) Where are the spawn locations that we known of?

2) How often do they spawn?

3) Do they come with fuel/ammo already?

4) Best way to refuel them if you are solo?

5) If you wanted to get a heli.. what is the easiest/most successful way to get one? Thanks

1- completely random

2- completely random

3- yes

3- fly on top of a petrol station.

4- pot luck.

the only thing that is fixed is the c130 which spawns at the NEAF.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭dunner515

MadYaker, thanks for the heli tonight but only had it for like 20 minutes until a hacker came along and blew up all the vehicles

Again? FFS. There was one on about 20 minutes before you joined thats why the server was so empty. Any idea what his name was?

Edit: Vti gave me the chopper after blowing me up with it because i tired to shoot him down :P thanks vti

well guys you need to start sending me GUID's i may boot up another server that will be whitelisted.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Would love if someone organised a set wasteland day in a month or two. Just Blufor and Opfor no independant. 30 on 30 ish. Whitelist only so you have to throw your name down in advance. Start 10am and just duke it out for 10-12 hours. First 2 hours gathering supplies and making bases, then a constant battle of contesting objectives, securing key locations and of the course.. the obligatory..the mandatory..enemybase****upYolokony2012#

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭[Rasta]

what's up with the namalsk server?

• Advertisement

[Rasta] wrote: »
    what's up with the namalsk server?

honest answer i don't know. its seem to shut itself down no errors reported. anyhow it back up and running again.

Please please EMAIL me your GUID and not your UID

GUID looks like : 28ab237cd649a4d142a5b94792a62db1
    UID looks like: 41678414

send your GUID to laviski@gaellords.com
    also send msg if you like to be notified when the next fugitives event it on.

how to get your guid:
    join any of our servers and type:
    "#beclient guid"
    and write it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

I just breezed in here from the front page.....are you sure you thought out this name "GaelLords"?

It's a funny non serious name like the people that run the server. Yes we did :)

http://gaellords.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=81

wasteland update
    changed some of the spawns, hopefully made the missions have better rewards and more frequent.

also added in the king of the hill at altar hilltop. hold for 30mins for a small reward and/or hold for 60 mins for a juicy reward. Looking for feedback on this!!!!
    this edition is very basic and if proves popular will expand on it and obviously make it better.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Laviski wrote: »

Can that area still be built on? As in.. could I log in as op4 at 8.01am and start building a massive base then, and hold it all day for multiple juices? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

Someone is hacking the **** out of the server. Must be for the last 5 minutes now, keeps respawning us all.
    Any admins about?

Probably Lobaocrasy - we all got 'ported and he was already running us over in a SUV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

platinums wrote: »
    Someone is hacking the **** out of the server. Must be for the last 5 minutes now, keeps respawning us all.
    Any admins about?

Probably Lobaocrasy - we all got 'ported and he was already running us over in a SUV.
    A bit late, but he's been permabanned.
    Also banned another guy mentioned at the time in chat.

-Vega- wrote: »
    Can that area still be built on? As in.. could I log in as op4 at 8.01am and start building a massive base then, and hold it all day for multiple juices? :D

Yeah and then the server will restart again at 8pm and you'll be back to square one. Sitting there wondering where the f*ck the day went!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Roorah

By any chance is that vid from the night you shot me while I was parachuting?

• Advertisement

hahaha yup, part two is coming later today/tonight depends how my internet feels.

Wasteland Short Stories Episode 1 (I get called a hacker)

everyone please send in your GUID to laviski@gaellords.com
    we maybe introducing whitelisted servers in the near future.

also please let me know in the email if you like to be informed when the next fugitives event is on. it is likely to happen sometime during this week

also if you look at our main page we now have a donation link. the server will always be paid for by the core group that have commited to this, but if you like what we do send us a donation to reduce our costs. it can be a once off or regular that is up to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 aoodi

platinums wrote: »
    Any admins about?

its probally the russians. been alot of them online the last few dyas, i always logoff when i see them. fuk that, :cool: i had 1 guy find me in the middle of nowhere in my camp, so now i just logout. you can tell by there high pings.

aoodi wrote: »
    its probally the russians. been alot of them online the last few dyas, i always logoff when i see them. fuk that, :cool: i had 1 guy find me in the middle of nowhere in my camp, so now i just logout. you can tell by there high pings.
    The server is based in Germany, so Russains wouldn't have high pings.

Short Stories Episode 2, Stealing a BTR90 goes wrong:

Website and Namalsk now online again after problems with the MySQL database. No player data was lost from the Namalsk server.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭dunner515

Any chance you guys are going to get a team mission server up and running?

• Advertisement

dunner515 wrote: »
    Any chance you guys are going to get a team mission server up and running?
    Sorry, not sure what that is...?

Advertisement