Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OMG! I cannot believe I sold that!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,773 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Steve SI wrote: »
    I can marry people, will only charge 50 quid :)
    Only legal in America I think though.

Funnily enough so can I, I got some thing done online for the joke.

Pastor Jack Burton at your disposal!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Can ya also do divorce papers ? Cus I'm fairly sure they would be need shortly afterwards !!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,853 ✭✭✭Steve X2

EnterNow wrote: »
    Did you actually get anything for Darius Alpha, or was it purely to gain access to this trading group?

Yeah, I got some nice stuff for it.
    It was more to show I was serious about buying and trading I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,541 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Yeah, I got some nice stuff for it.
    It was more to show I was serious about buying and trading I think.

If that group ever throws up a Progear or a Batrider, be sure to give me a shout :D

o1s1n wrote: »
    If that group ever throws up a Progear or a Batrider, be sure to give me a shout :D

Well they did have a Batrider for sale but i nabbed that one.
    I'll ask around if you like? Progear is nearly always up for trade or sale as its pretty common really.

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Well they did have a Batrider for sale but i nabbed that one.
    I'll ask around if you like? Progear is nearly always up for trade or sale as its pretty common really.

Please! that'd be great :)

I really want to sneak a peak at this group now

Master of the Universe

I really want to sneak a peak at this group now

Start looking for a sacrificial Darius Alpha! :D

I have 2!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

o1s1n wrote: »
    Start looking for a sacrificial Darius Alpha! :D

Then get it signed by Steve Wozniak over lunch while he leans on your 3DO M2 to sign it....then you should have access

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

I once left an Atari 1024ST + hard disk, mono & color monitor, trackball and a ton of diskettes down by the roadside for anyone to collect. :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Boskowski wrote: »
    I once left an Atari 1024ST + hard disk, mono & color monitor, trackball and a ton of diskettes down by the roadside for anyone to collect. :o

33419585.jpg

EnterNow wrote: »
    Then get it signed by Steve Wozniak over lunch while he leans on your 3DO M2 to sign it....then you should have access

I did get that thing signed by him just before Xmas. I'm saying "that thing" because if I mention what it is I'll end up with more weird PM's from people(no any regulars by the way) with great invention ideas and other crap that they want passed on to the Woz :0/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

I did get that thing signed by him just before Xmas. I'm saying "that thing" because if I mention what it is I'll end up with more weird PM's from people(no any regulars by the way) with great invention ideas and other crap that they want passed on to the Woz :0/

Were any of them actually great?

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Were any of them actually great?

No, not at all.
    On an completely unrelated note I'll be releasing a new type of battery next month that charges up in 10 mins and powers most laptops for years and phones for decades.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    33419585.jpg

It seemed a useless pile of rubbish at the time. :(

I do regret. Kick Off II and Player Manager. Took ages to get any good but what a game!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Burkey0

Ouch for the people getting shot of Terranigma. Only games I got rid of were the common enough Super Paper Mario (not great) and Mario Kart Super Circuit (which I can play on my phone). Wouldn't even sell the utter clag I have!

Advertisement