Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elective section, going public

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭catchery

Thanks all for the supportive comments and second meeting went bizarrely well, totally different ? Just asked our decision and that was that ? We didnt ask why he was like a totally different person this time around and why he just accepted our decision we were so relieved. Im going for a C- section by the way. Going back in two weeks for the actual date . We think maybe its procedure to try talk you out of a c-section because of the cost ? Im going public. Or maybe he actually read my file properly and realised i needed to get one this time due to my previous recovery length , could be any reason but i dont care just so relieved! Thanks again everyone !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Saysay19

catchery wrote: »
    Thanks all for the supportive comments and second meeting went bizarrely well, totally different ? Just asked our decision and that was that ? We didnt ask why he was like a totally different person this time around and why he just accepted our decision we were so relieved. Im going for a C- section by the way. Going back in two weeks for the actual date . We think maybe its procedure to try talk you out of a c-section because of the cost ? Im going public. Or maybe he actually read my file properly and realised i needed to get one this time due to my previous recovery length , could be any reason but i dont care just so relieved! Thanks again everyone !

I'm so glad the appointment went well catchery x

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭catchery

Saysay19 wrote: »
    I'm so glad the appointment went well catchery x

Thanks Saysay19 so are we !

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Okay so I had a lil boy 4 years ago and it was emergency C section.. I had a terrible time 16 hours in labour and to be told I have to get a section my sons oxegan levels dropped.. My son was recently diagnosed with autism and is non verbal and a learning disability i was asked in every assessment what was my birth like.. So I'm pregant again and due in November I really want an elective section I'm suffering with anxiety over if I have to give a vaginal birth.. I'm booked in with a doctor in the rotunda.. So is that more and less to discuss a section

Advertisement