Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2013 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LoveThePandy

Comp1:It's about a woman whose sister is really sick and her mother moves away. Comp2: About Facebook and Internet safety. Ausserung: Either describe 4 people in front of a computer and answer the questions OR Describe a picture with an iPod and iPad both on Facebook. Write about dangers of Facebook and give tips about what to put in your profile. Letter: Para1-About the Lotto. Para2- Facebook and Video games. Para3- Nuclear Power in Ireland and the environment. Para4- Jobs
    Did the German HL mock this morning (Examcraft).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Comp1:It's about a woman whose sister is really sick and her mother moves away. Comp2: About Facebook and Internet safety. Ausserung: Either describe 4 people in front of a computer and answer the questions OR Describe a picture with an iPod and iPad both on Facebook. Write about dangers of Facebook and give tips about what to put in your profile. Letter: Para1-About the Lotto. Para2- Facebook and Video games. Para3- Nuclear Power in Ireland and the environment. Para4- Jobs
    Did the German HL mock this morning (Examcraft).

That paper has already been posted as DEB. Can anyone confirm?

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

HL Home Ec Examcraft
    I thought the short qs were quite hard.. you have to know 2 functions if zinc and the rda. There was a question on antioxidents, 2 soups and give 2 examples of each, 2 effects of processing on vegetables, different freezing types... one was blast freezing one was plate freezing and the other was cy... freezing (cant remember) thats all i can remember :)

Long Q: Q1 was on obesity and cheese.. you have to know how chhese is made, the properties and functions and rda of calcium, importance of irish farmers markets and then evaluate the table that was given.
    Q2. Enery etc. it was about the calories on menus in restaurants, 5 things that effect energy requirements, role of the FSAI
    Q3 i didnt do this but it was something about a business you have studied and the role of an taisge??

Elective: I did the social on
    Q1. Work: increase of woman in the work place and and how it contributes to it and how it impacts family life. how economic something affect the roles of family members

Q2 Poverty: i didnt do this on but i think it was how povert affects the people and society
    And you have to describe 2 groups that help reduce poverty

Q3. education: how it prepares children emotionally, physically and morally
    how the state provides for children with special need

Think thats all, ill try think of more short questions
    And im not 100% sure its examcraft but i think it was :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ad2013

can anyone tell me the Spanish DEB HL Opinion? People have posted the same ones saying its Examcraft and some saying its DEB? Is
    We must care for our enviornment(Debemos cuidar nosotros medio ambiente) and We have the right to speak
    on DEB or examcraft?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 AT123789

shauna1234 wrote: »
    DEB English paper 2 (OL) any hints?? what poet? comparative essay? macbeth?

English DEB OL Paper 2:

I don't do OL but
    Macbeth, Sive, How many miles to Babylon and a poem by Sylvia Plath
    was on it...hope that helps. I can ask someone if you want :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Lc201395 wrote: »
    EXAMCRAFT HL Geography?

Can someone confirm that
    human impact on soil erosion
    is coming up please?

PLEASE!!

Geography Examcraft HL:

nope
    Biome characteristics, soil processes and I can't remember the other but it wasn't soil erosion!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Prince Swag

HL Home Ec Examcraft
    I thought the short qs were quite hard.. you have to know 2 functions if zinc and the rda. There was a question on antioxidents, 2 soups and give 2 examples of each, 2 effects of processing on vegetables, different freezing types... one was blast freezing one was plate freezing and the other was cy... freezing (cant remember) thats all i can remember :)

Long Q: Q1 was on obesity and cheese.. you have to know how chhese is made, the properties and functions and rda of calcium, importance of irish farmers markets and then evaluate the table that was given.
    Q2. Enery etc. it was about the calories on menus in restaurants, 5 things that effect energy requirements, role of the FSAI
    Q3 i didnt do this but it was something about a business you have studied and the role of an taisge??

Q1. Work: increase of woman in the work place and and how it contributes to it and how it impacts family life. how economic something affect the roles of family members

Q2 Poverty: i didnt do this on but i think it was how povert affects the people and society

was the paper pink did it have a bar code on the top left hand corner or top right #?

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

HL Home Ec Examcraft

HL Home Ec Examcraft
    And there was a symbol and i think it was the one for an irradiated food- the radur thing?
    And there was a question on what conditions are necessary for a sensory analysis to be fair, there was a q on the classification of raising agents+ examples

• Registered Users Posts: 29 6YearStruggle

Laura95 wrote: »
    Does anybody have the Irish HL Examcraft essay titles, is there something on young people on it?

Irish Examcraft HL:

Yep, there's an essay on
    The good and bad of education
    and then for the alt nuachtan/iris you have to
    do an interview with a politician about the problems with young people for your school magazine

• Registered Users Posts: 5 EllieM95

Because no one is putting up a detailed one: Chemistry DEB HL:
    Q1 it's the titration of iron tablets what primary standard should be use for KMnO4, the concentration of Fe, mass, and percentage by mass of iron in the tablet etc
    Q2. Preparing ethanoic acid calculating the percentage yield, why is it refluxed etc
    Q3. Oxygen liberated from H2O2 after adding MnO2, diagram, repeated at a cooler temp what's the difference etc
    Q4 shorts, isomers, electronegitivity, catalytic converter etc
    Q5. Atomic orbital, electron configuration, first ionisation of energy (really good question easy marks!)
    Q6 fractional distillation, LPG, calculate the heat of combustion etc
    Q7. Organic names formulas equations etc
    Q8. Water, processes for treatment, equation for calcium hydrogencarbonate in limstone, what EDTA stands for
    Q9 reversible reaction, equilibrium, Kc, le chatelier principle, potassium dichromate orange to yellow why, oxidation numbers etc
    Q10. (Choice of 2) a. Chromatography, gas chromatography etc
    B. radioactivity, equation for alpha particles etc
    C. Ideal gas, calculation etc
    Q11. (Choice of 2) a. empirical formula, etc
    B. oxidation
    C (a or b) a. Global warming, level of CO2 in the air, to bad gasses other than CO2
    B. transition elements, lime stone in blast furnace, what metal makes steal stainless
    I hoped that helped :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 LessStress

Maths paper 2 (OL) DEB
    Section 1:
    Q1: Possible outcomes
    Q2:Geomotry
    Q3:The circle
    Q4:Trapezoidal rule
    Q5:Cant remember
    Q6:you had to draw a 60 degree angle and mention the difference between an axoim and a theorem
    Section 2:
    Q7:Easy question on drawing a graph and analyising it
    Q8:Back to back diagram
    Q9:Angles
    <snip>

Is this project/pilot maths?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Denisg

<snip - no requests thanks> I have French ol if anyone needs it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Denisg wrote: »
    <snip - no requests thanks> I have French ol if anyone needs it

That would be great, post away.

J95 wrote: »
    Maths (OL) DEB paper 2 ? x

Maths DEB OL Paper 2:
    Probability
    Mean; mode; mediun- graph skewed to the right, to the left, central etc.
    Line- slope of a line, prove a point on line, equation of line.
    Circle- equation of a circle (bring your compass)
    Volume- volume of a sphere, if a pool ball is 5.08 cm in diameter, how many pool balls can you make from 20 litres? (you find the volume of one ball first)
    Q6 Choice A: Construction. Gives a picture of a place with 3 hospitals in a triangular shape. If you were to set an ambulance depot that can reach all 3 hospitals easily where would you place it? I halved the lengths of the triangle and found the centre of the triangle.
    Choice B: Parallegram/ angles (trigonometry)
    Q7: Drawing graphs (barchart), representing data on a scatter graph. The numbers for it are really high like 340,000,000 so you gotta be careful when placing them.
    A bit of arithmetic, money problem came in it. Make sure you know how to find percentages (multiply by 100%)
    Q8 Trigonometry/angles. I think the arc was in it too.
    Q9: /more trigonometry...can't remember what it was really...It was like a tree diagram...someone posted something about it here earlier so check it out.

Hope this helps and good luck with it :) It's not as bad as it seems....ask a teacher about the last the very last question in the circle because our ones said there was a mistake in it. When they tell you to draw the circle C3 it has to be bigger than the other 2 circles. They are in it. When it comes to the scatter graph make sure you know what correlation is.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 RepeatToWin

English OL Paper 2:
    And the Badger if that helps? and the hug?

Can someone please tell me what blog/continuous passage (giota leanúnach/blag) is coming up on OL Irish paper1? Need to know before tomorrow.thanks

Irish OL:

I haven't done it yet but some say its
    a blag-
    ~Your favorite place in ireland.
    ~The weekend.

Don't know if its DEB or Examcraft

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Martha derrie

OL Math DEB paper 1:

you
    need to no what rational and irrational numbers mean and you need to give 1example ofeach :)

Do u no anything else that's on it ?

English DEB OL Paper 2:

I'll call someone and ask if you want because I'm not OL. I don't know which paper was it. I know that
    Macbeth, Sive and How many miles to Babylon were on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 needinhelpin

i did the examcraft german HL paper yesterday and that wasnt it....are you sure that was examcraft?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Amealia

I've a few Chemistry HL DEB detailed questions :) <snip>

Q.7 youre given A.C6H12 B.CH3COCH3 C.HCOOH D. C2H5OH

(a) name the family to which A. belongs. Name A and draw its structural formula.
    (b) name B and draw its molecular formula. Name the alcohol formed when B is reduced with hydrogen.
    (c) Name C. Write a balanced equation for the reaction between C and sodium carbonate.
    (d) Name the organic compound formed in the reaction between C and D and draw its structural formula. Outline the conditions required for this reaction.
    (e)Compound Dcan be converted in the labaratory to a hydrocarbon gas. name the catalyst for this rxn. what term describes the type of the rxn?
    (f) identify a compound in the table whose atoms are all in tetrahedral geometry.

Q.8 (a) outline 2 processes to remove suspended solids from drinking water
    (b)problem when drinking water is too acidic. what is added to it to raise pH?
    (c)2 other processes that involve addition of chemicals to drinking water and their purpose
    (d)equation how hydrogencarbonate is formed in a limestone region. outline how a solution containing hydrogencarbonate can be distinguished from a solution containing a carbonate
    (e) edta full name

Q9. they give you the rxn between ethanoic acid and ethanol (a) i. define reversible reaction ii.equilibrium
    (ii) write equilibrium constant Kc expression for this rxn.
    (iii) when 3 moles of ethanoic acid and 4 moles of ethanol were mixed together in a vesseland allowed to reach equilibrium it was found that mixture contained 1 mole of ethanoic acid. calculate the value of Kc for the rxn.
    (iv) why volume of rxn vessel does not affect this value of Kc
    (v)what change if any in the value of the Kc whould you expect if the quantity of ethanoic acid used initially was doubled?
    (b) state le chateliers principle. then they give you rxn of potassium dichromate and water
    (i) how would you change colour of soln from orange to yellow. explain what happens during colour change
    (ii) is rxn between dichromate ions and water a redox rxn? justify answer using oxidation numbers.

Q10 (a) i. state 2 principal purposes of chromatography that make it a valuable toolin the chemical analysis of various mixtures eg blood and urine
    ii.outline the principles upon which gas chromatography works.
    iii. explain why GCis unsuitable for the analysis of certain kinds of substances. name another type of chromatography
    (b) define radioactivity
    ii. name scientist who descovered it and effect of radioactivity observed by him
    iii. 2 characteristic properties of alpha radiation
    iv. write an equation to describe the alpha decay of the americium-241 nucleus

Q11 (a) i. what is meant by imperical formula
    ii. calculate the emperical formula of a compound that consists consists of 52.17 % carbon 13.04% hydrogen and 34.79% oxygen.
    iii. the molecular mass of the compound in ii. is 46. name the compound and draw its structural formula.

(b) i. define oxidation in terms of electron transfer.
    ii. what is the oxidation numer of S in i. sodium sulfite ii. sodium sulfate
    iii. when chlorine is added to an aqueous solution of sodium sulfite, the sulfite ions are oxidised to sulfate. describe how you would demonstrate that this change has occured.
    iv. when an aqueous solution of sodium sulfate containing a few drops of universal indicator is electrolysed, the colour of the sodium changes to red and a gas is formed at one of the elecrodes. show by equation the chemical change that has occured at this electrode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Animallover1234

Can someone please tell me what blog/continuous passage (giota leanúnach/blag) is coming up on OL Irish paper1? Need to know before tomorrow. Please someone help I am stressed out

Irish Examcraft OL Paper 1:

I did the Examcraft one ( barcode in the top right hand corner ) and this was on it

Blag :
    an ceolchoirm ab fhearr a chonaic me riamh
    :
    Post pairtaimseartha a bhi agam
    :
    An Nollaig i mo theachsa

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ladyeire101

EXAMCRAFT HL Geography?

Can someone confirm that
    is coming up please?

PLEASE!!

Confirmed :P

It's that the deb paper ?

English Examcraft OL:

okay. Its an examcraft paper.
    There's a question on social setting...dunno what about.

Unseen poem is Night journey by Theodore Roethke. Might wanna look it up and read it before you do the exam.

Studied poetry- Badger- Michael longley
    -Child- Sylvia Plath
    -Jungian Cow- Penenlope shuttle
    -Sonnet 18- william Shakespeare.

That help?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 keith098

shalena wrote: »
    There's nothing as bad as when.no one will answer my question! Out of all the people who have done BUSINESS DEB HL! Can Someone not simply tell me the ques 4 and 7?

Business DEB HL:
    question 4 i dunno i didnt do but Q7 was about break even chart , margin of safety etc ?...... em there was apart about ducuss about debt and equity as a means of source of fiance it was like differences pros and cons etc ..... em i think there was a part about market research aswell i could be wrong hope it helps

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ladyeire101

AT123789 wrote: »
    I would like some help on that too please :) People say
    Caca Milis, Dis, Spailpin Fanach and Colscaradh
    are going to be on it but could you confirm this and tell us what kind of questions there are? I'm not prepared for this at all :/

Irish Examcraft OL:
    An Spailpin fanach- cathain a bhionn an spailpin ag sol an druchta
    B) ca mbionn a thriall go minic?

C) cad a ghearradh se i gCarraig na Siuire

D) Cad e nach ndeanfaidh se go deo aris?

ii) luaigh dha mothuchain ata sa dan seo

iii) Ar thaitin an dan seo leat?

Dis- write the summary including the following points-
    I) Ceard a bhi sa phaipear
    ii) An mhaidin a rinne an bhean an suirbhe
    iii) Saol bhean an tsuirbhe
    iv) Ceard a deir sean agus a bhean faoi rol mhba ti
    v) Mar a chriochnaionn an argoint idir sean agus a bhean
    vi) Luaigh fath amhain ar/nar thaitin sean leat

then caca milis was the summary after paul told catherine he was on her holiday

AND THE SECOND POEM IS NOT COLSCARADH ITS MO GHRA-SA!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Beckyk

That's the debs paper

• Registered Users Posts: 2 annakxo

andrew369 wrote: »
    History: (suggested to be Examcraft by later posters - Mod)

For HL History our teacher has told us the Document based question will be on
    Katanga
    , anyone know which company that is?

History DEB:

I had DEB exam and it was
    France
    . I'm guessing your exam is Examcraft. Dunno any other companies!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nevergiveup1

<snip request>

BUSINESS DEB HL:
    Question on the policies in the EU chapter and i think its CAP and the fisheries one
    Business Ethics
    ok short qs of what I can remember:
    Intrapreneurship and its benefits
    indigenous firms and its benefits
    balance of trade and payments
    consideration to contract
    consent to contract
    know what interest groups are and examples

Abq:
    On the marketing mix ... The four Ps etc

Long qs ..

Sale of goods and supply of services act 1980
    refund replacement repair
    business ethics
    common agricultural policy
    common fisheries policy
    know unique selling point and target market
    full question on break even analysis:
    including the margin of safety and the profit margin

IRISH DEB OL:
    : letter is holiday in spain with a friend
    after examsto celebrate
    and it was lovely there
    but hotel was very uncomfortable
    and all nd uv to write letter to manager...
    the other one was declining an invite to
    a concert cas mother wont let ya go...
    story-- home alone knock on door
    and wen u opened it there was noone there
    Blag:
    Spoiler: The weekend
    The importance of the education system
    My favourite place in Ireland.

Sceal:
    Spoiler: I opened a letter that was on the table and I let out a scream....

Email/Letter:
    Spoiler: You want to go to a concert but it's the same time as your exams and your mam won't let you go. Write a letter to your best friend.
    You went on holidays and the hotel or area was dirty.

PAPER 2
    ceist 2 a was on Dis
    ("ta tu chun oibriu lasmuigh? cathain, munar mhiste dom a fhiarfrai?"
    arsa an fear cheil. tabhair cuntas ar na mothuchain a leirionn an bhean sa ghearrsceal seo.)

and part b was on an lasair choille
    ("go sasana" ceard sa diabhail a thabharfadh thus go sasana?" tabhair achoimre ar an drama seo."
    or
    caca milis (question was on "scriobh cuntas ar ar tharla sa scannan on am a thaining paul isteach sa traeun go dti an deireadh?"

ceist 3 spailpin fanach - (ii) was luaigh da iomha
    + dean cur sios i dfhocail fein.
    (iii) ar thaitin an dan seo leat?

(b) was colscaradh - (ii) was luaigh dha mhotuchan ata sa dan
    (iii) was an maith leat an dan seo?

BIOLOGY DEB HL:
    Short Qs:
    Food,
    Ecology,
    Cytology(DNA and plant cells),
    Transport in plants(root)
    and Nervous system
    Experiments:
    Light intensity and Immobilised enzymes
    Long Qs in some form!:
    Ecology(Quantitative survey),
    Plant reproduction,
    Blood,
    Female reproductive organs(to draw),
    Homoeostasis,
    Yeast,
    Immunity,
    Respiration,
    Transport in plants

One was on ecology- be able to draw a pyramid of numbers. Why are pyramids of numbers good? What is the limitation of them?
    One was on nervous system
    One was state 2 differences between DNA and RNA.

Experiment Questions:

Spoiler: Name two limitations when it comes to using the scientific method
    There was also two questions on the heart. One was like, which part of the four chambers had the thickest walls and the other was why did you cut part of the heart thinly?

Photosynthesis - Light intensity/carbon dioxide exp.
    Draw the graph and be able to label the axis.
    What plant did you use?
    Why did you use an aquatic plant instead of a land plant.

Immobilisation of Enzymes
    What is mean't by immobilisation of an enzyme.
    The exp was INVESTIGATING immobilization of an enzyme.
    Why did you use sodium alginate and calcium chloride?
    Why did you wash the beads first?
    Name a factor that had to be maintained constant.
    How did you maintain it.

Long Questions:

Spoiler: Viruses! What is mean't by immunity.
    Reproductive system. Be able to draw and label parts of the female reproductive system. The next question was on your diagram point arrows to were 1. egg fertilisation occurs 2. implantation occurs 3. egg production occurs. Also, it was something like (can't completely remember but, what was the hormones progestogen and oestrogen got to do with reproducing. You also had to briefly outline what events occur from the time of fertilisation to implantation.

There was another long question on respiration. You have to write the chemical equation for respiration. What is the function of respiration. What is the difference between aerobic and anaerobic respiration. Also, they asked something on the acetyl CoA.

The ecology question was lovely! What is mean't by pollution and conservation. Outline the effects of pollution from either agricultural OR industrial. There was reading about some plant over in Florida causing damage so they sent insects on it to help the problem out. What was the disadvantage and advantage of using these insects. What is mean't my competition. Using a biological key. Know what plant you used in ecology trip.

Another long question was evolution. I only remember wee bits on this.
    What is evolution? What is variation? Name one of the scientists involved in discovering this.

Long question on plant transportation. Can't really remember it because we didn't do that.

Blood was a long questions. What is the composition of plasma?
    Outline three functions of the liver.

Bones: how do bones grow?
    Give two functions OTHER THAN support for the function of a skeleton.
    Possible symptoms/effects/how to resolve it on either osteoporosis or arthritis

ENGLISH DEB HL:
    PAPER 1

Essays:
    1 Write a personal Essay about times in your life when you had to remain positive
    2 write an opinion piece for magazine entitled "young people have lost their individuality"
    3 write a short story inspired by the phrase "the pain of saying goodbye and moving on"
    4 write a persuasive speech on the issue of freedom of speech in todays world
    5 write a personal essay in which you explore the aspects of modern life which you find difficult to understand or accept
    6 Write an article (serious or light hearted) for a school magazine on the importance of hopes and dreams in our lives
    7 Write a ghost story in which setting/location plays a significant role

Section 1:
    A (i) Easy question but you need papers infront of you, its basically just a short wee question.
    (ii) Do you think the three visual images that accompany this text effectively capture the differnt aspects of Jim Stynes life.
    (iii) Identify and comment on at least 3 features of the writers style.
    B. Write the text of a talk you would give to a group of LC students in which you attempt to inspire them to make the most of their lives.

Section 2:
    A. (i) How is the life of a person with cystic fibrosis potrayed by Orla Tinsley in the above text? (might wanna google Cystic Fibrosis but its really not necessary)
    (ii) Based on your reading of the above text do you find Orla Tinsley to be an inspirationa person?
    (iii) What aspects of this text do you consider to be powerful and emotional? Refer to both content and style of text.
    B. Imagine you are a reporter for a local newspaper - write a proposal to your editor asking to interview Orla, explain why you want to and outline areas you hope to explore in the interview

Section 3:
    The A. part is literally IDENTICAL to section 1's A (which is really stupid if you ask me because that leaves you with little to no choice if you do part B of section 2 like I did.)

B. Two diary entries from Joseph O Connor's father, 1 when he was young, 1 when he was a parent. (You sorta need text infront of you for this).

PAPER 2

MACEBTH – “The shakespeare’s play, Macbeth, portrays clashes between noble kingship and brutal tyranny”
    "............that Lady Macbeth is a ruthless character compared to Macbeth.

Poetry - Plath - How Plath communicates her powerful emotions through thought-provoking imagery.

Bishop - it was on the lines of talking about "people and places" through "vivid imagery"..

Tip for poetry - I'd suggest you do PLATH
    You dont have to change/add anything, just use your old essays.

Comparative - theme/issue (didn't do this one either)

( 70mks)".......how the theme/issue grow deeper into a narrative text"

Cultural context - 1) "how the main characters were restricted or liberated by the cultural context" 70 mks

2) talk ".....about the social interaction between men and woman..."

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ciara__x

EXAMCRAFT HL Geography?

Can someone confirm that
    is coming up please?

PLEASE!!

Geography Examcraft HL:

i'm not sure but
    definitely human impact on the rock cycle did, the karst cycle also came up, EU effects on Ireland (i wrote all about CAP), and characteristics of the biome came up in the options at the end... short question know the glacier features, and the weather maps, know the super continent and the 2 sub super continents!! and also know a bit on volcanoes. just the diagram and all the extrusive & intrusive features..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 TrionaaC

English HL Examcraft Paper 2
    MacBeth - How macbeth is responsible for his own downfall
    Theme of Kingship

Comparative
    A. The cultural context
    Something about the power and status of people
    or
    Various aspects of the cultural context can surprise or shock the reader

B. Theme/Issure
    How the theme or issure influenced your opinion of a central charachter

Poetry
    Unseen - The Embrace , Mark Doty.
    What is the mood..,explain
    Choose an image
    or
    Write a personal response

B. Prescribed poetry
    Bishop
    Profound thoughts through vivid moments of perception

Hopkins
    He maintans a tight balance between powerful emotions and a skilled poetic style

Mahon
    He portrays people and places through vivid, insightful imagery

Shakespeare
    Love death and mortality

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement