Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I score chicks?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

And you came on After Hours to ask? Some man ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭anhedonia

take all this advice on board dude, you came to the right place for assistance, read on, and you'll be scoring chicks in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 beefstew

You haven't been to coppers yet, have you??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Where To wrote: »
    It's a bloody good job you lot are in on a Sat night, half of you would be arrested.

Less witnesses midweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭xsizo

anhedonia wrote: »
    take all this advice on board dude, you came to the right place for assistance, read on, and you'll be scoring chicks in no time.

Damn straight I will.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

xsizo wrote: »
    I came to Ireland to sleep with some girls 18+ style, but I don't see it happening. May I ask, why is that? I mean I came all the way from Indonesia and yet still I have no luck with the ladies.

Could someone please guide me to the right path?

And yes, I am posting this on a Saturday night. My life is very interesting, thank you.

There's your problem. If you're out and really look like you're trying to "score" a "chick," then you'll come across as desperate and trying too hard. Be relaxed and confident and just talk to girls.

Unfortunately, there's one major drawback to this plan, which is that you seem to be the type of person who says things like "How can I score chicks?" which is never really a good thing. Work on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭miller50841

I have my bird scoring kit all ready heading out now to catch them on the way home.

There are so many to choose from it's like the Drink responsibly ad with them falling all over the shop.:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭xsizo

There's your problem. If you're out and really look like you're trying to "score" a "chick," then you'll come across as desperate and trying too hard. Be relaxed and confident and just talk to girls.

Unfortunately, there's one major drawback to this plan, which is that you seem to be the type of person who says things like "How can I score chicks?" which is never really a good thing. Work on that.

Thnk you sir

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement