Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Padlocks!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

In b4 the lock...

I thought they were nicked bike locks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

KTRIC wrote: »

I'd love to know how they're going to be removed !!

A council worker would do it in an hour or two

Snip snip

• Registered Users Posts: 13,856 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

I blame Homeland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

SV wrote: »
    How is the bridge getting damaged? That link doesn't actually say anything about it being damaged, they say that's why they've been removed in the opening but really it's to restore decorum.

A bolt cutter is enough to remove these locks and is very easy to operate. Nothing along the lines of an angle grinder is required.

This is not vandalism is nothing is being damaged, if you can show how the bridge is being damaged then fair enough.

Only last week I saw some padlocks locked in between grooves on the bridge. A bolt cutter wouldn't get in to cut them off. Only way of removing them is an angle grinder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

retalivity wrote: »
    is it this bad yet? if not, calm down for a while....this happens all over the world

So what, we're supposed to wait until it gets that bad and just leave it for now because it happens everywhere else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Fooking emo kids breaking our bridges.

Old thread here in the Jackeen forum.

Advertisement