Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you hate mayonnaise

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Froyo

I prefer fancy sauce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Mayo is great. It's more important on burgers than red sauce IMO.

Love it on chips, rolls and sambos as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Hippies!

Looks like a jar of cum and stinks like someone shat on it. Fcukin hate it, vile disgusting smelly crap.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Mustard and Mayonnaise,

Or Mustardayonnaise

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭budgemook

I really hate mayo. It's disgusting stuff. I also hate ketchup (even more so than mayo) so I often have trouble ordering. The bacon double cheese in Burger King has no sauce - awesome.

I like salad cream though. Some people think it's weird that I like salad cream but hate mayo. Don't really know why.
    TheUsual wrote: »
    Good luck avoiding mayonnaise for the rest of your life.

Nothing worse than a fussy eater, "oh no I'm so special I can only eat semi-skimmed buttermilk".

How does disliking 1 thing make the OP a fussy eater?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭SoulTrader

Horrible omnipresent condiment. Unhealthy and tastes like crap. It has ruined many an otherwise would-be fine sandwich of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

I hate mayo on bread & dont understand people who cant eat it on chips/ burgers etc

A mate of mine has it with a sunday dinner -as in mixes it with the gravy.
    :eek:VOMIT!:confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Yes, with extreme prejudice.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Bleeeuuuurgh mayonnaise get out of my life please! I'm with you OP. Yuck yuck yuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

dulpit wrote: »
    Mayonnaise is rotten, and pretty much all pre-made sandwiches have loads of it in them, so as a result - no pre-made sandwiches for Dulpit.

The taste of it gets everywhere, you can't avoid it. If it was something like tomatoes or whatever you could remove that from your sandwich, but not mayonnaise :mad:

^^^ Correct answer, it's rank yet those pre-pack sandwich makers presume everyone wants/likes it.

Well we don't, so feck off putting it in everything :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

A little bit of it is ok but if you were getting it at the deli you'd want to be hopping over the counter to spread it on yourself.

A tad too much and the 'rambo' is ruined :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

I love mayo, one thing that always has to be in the fridge.

I do have a friend who hates it and he calls it "the devils breastmilk" - I still like it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

I love it. Good quality mayonnaise though, not the stuff in shop sandwiches. I make my own at times and it's fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dante

HATE mayonnnaise, it ruins everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I hate mayonaise too. Icky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Hippies!

Thread needs a poll, that will show them Mayo creeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dante

Hippies! wrote: »
    Thread needs a poll, that will show them Mayo creeps.

Make it public too so we can form an angry mob and heckle them with pitchforks and whatnot

• Registered Users Posts: 5,231 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

i like mayonnaise. with chips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Vincent: You know what they put on French fries in Holland instead of ketchup?
    Jules: What?
    Vincent: Mayonnaise.
    Jules: Goddamn.
    Vincent: Ive seen em do it, man. They ****in drown em in that ****.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Once a month we have a lunchtime meeting where they order sandwiches in. Every month I have to go out before the meeting to get something for my lunch because the place they order from are incapable of making sandwiches without feckin' mayo on them. It is the devil's semen and should be made illegal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    I do have a friend who hates it and he calls it "the devils breastmilk" - I still like it :)

That would be an awesome name for a band or for under a tattoo of mayonnaise.

In fact, I am thinking of changing my username right now ! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Gotta agree - hate the stuff, and it's bloody EVERYWHERE. It's like the default setting for sandwiches.

A BLT automatically contains mayonnaise, so why don't they just be honest and call it a BLTM? Likewise, anything "Cajun" in this country doesn't mean "with Cajun spices". It means "with a load of mayonnaise with Cajun spices floating in it".

Disgusting, hateful stuff! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

^^^^^^^^^^^

All y'all mayo haters, it just means more mayo for us normal people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

IMO there isn't enough mayonnaise! I LOVE it. It's so bad for you though :(

I buy the extra light stuff even though it tastes nothing like the real stuff, but you have to have something to make the sandwich less dry, and butter is only nice on homemade brown bread or toast.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭crockholm

It seeps from lord satan's scrotum
    Ido not like may on aaaaaaaas

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

Mayo is not disgusting, the fact that it's near unavoidable is the worst thing about it. I always prefer food without it yet it seems to cause too much hassle. Has anyone rang Joe Duffy yet? The Government take most of my money and think they can force feed me mayo and I'll be happy. Well I'm not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

What did she do this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

A ham and cheese sambo is nothing without mayo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Meangadh wrote: »
    IMO there isn't enough mayonnaise! I LOVE it. It's so bad for you though :(

That just makes it worse. Disgusting AND bad for you. At least chocolate is delicious, while bad for you.

Meangadh wrote: »
    ...but you have to have something to make the sandwich less dry...

Try a glass of water. ;):cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

Mmmmm mayonnaise with everything please and a nice big dollop of mayonnaise on the side. I'm always very suspicious of those weirdos who pretend to dislike mayonnaise it's handy now to get ye all out in the open where I can keep an eye on ye.
    Public poll please!!!!!

Advertisement