Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you hate mayonnaise

Options
  • 04-01-2013 5:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭

I cant eat mayonnaise and its fooking everywhere.

Went into a shop to grab a ready made sandwich and fooking mayonnaise in the middle of it

Decided to go with herself for lunch instead....ordered a sandwich without mayonnaise but no of course the sandwichs are made earlier with mayonnaise and they wont make them without

Why is mayonnaise everywhere or is it following me?

Do you hate mayonnaise? 87 votes

Yes its the devils juice
    0% 0 votes
    No i want to rub it all over my naked body
    41% 36 votes
    Its neither here nor there
    58% 51 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Mayo,, Is not at all good for you.

I can only eat Mayo if i mix it up with dry spices, and add only a little into a chicken wrap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

I absolutely love it! I don't think I would like you OP, shame on you

• Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Try ignoring it.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Mayonnaise is possibly my favourite condiment

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

nocoverart wrote: »
    I absolutely love it! I don't think I would like you OP, shame on you

All the evil ppl in the last 100years hated mayonnaise... Hitler,stalin,maggie thatcher,pot pot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

sfwcork wrote: »
    I cant eat mayonnaise and its fooking everywhere.

Went into a shop to grab a ready made sandwich and fooking mayonnaise in the middle of it

Decided to go with herself for lunch instead....ordered a sandwich without mayonnaise but no of course the sandwichs are made earlier with mayonnaise and they wont make them without

Why is mayonnaise everywhere or is it following me?

Seriously?

You went out for lunch (I'm assuming/imagining a cafe/pub/deli here) and you 'ordered'' a sandwich without mayo, but were told the sangers are all made earlier with mayo on,.and basically like it or lump it?

Seems legit.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

i hear there are eggs in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

I love it! In Rwanda, we have mayonnaise with everything: rice, beans, steak, french fries, etc. You have to specifically request for ketchup if you want it- it's almost always foreigners.

Ghandee wrote: »
    Seriously?

You went out for lunch (I'm assuming/imagining a cafe/pub/deli here) and you 'ordered'' a sandwich without mayo, but were told the sangers are all made earlier with mayo on,.and basically like it or lump it?

Seems legit.:pac:

I sh!t you not

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

A cheese sandwich would be nothing without it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,380 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Mayonnaise is rotten, and pretty much all pre-made sandwiches have loads of it in them, so as a result - no pre-made sandwiches for Dulpit.

The taste of it gets everywhere, you can't avoid it. If it was something like tomatoes or whatever you could remove that from your sandwich, but not mayonnaise :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

Itwasntme. wrote: »
    I love it! In Rwanda, we have mayonnaise with everything: rice, beans, steak, french fries, etc. You have to specifically request for ketchup if you want it- it's almost always foreigners.

Maybe that's the Belgian colonial influence, Frites met mayo, geweldig !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

I sh!t you not

I hope you told them you'd not be back, due to the food not being prepared fresh, i.e as its ordered, and also due to them not being willing to compromise?

Name and shame OP!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

All the evil ppl in the last 100years hated mayonnaise... Hitler,stalin,maggie thatcher,pot pot

Was pot pot the guy who invented the diesel engine? I hear he's the devil incarnate.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,846 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

I love mayonnaise but I hate Mayo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Pilotdude5

Love mayonnaise. Especially when you mix it with ketchup to make pink sauce!!

dulpit wrote: »
    Mayonnaise is rotten, and pretty much all pre-made sandwiches have loads of it in them, so as a result - no pre-made sandwiches for Dulpit.

The taste of it gets everywhere, you can't avoid it. If it was something like tomatoes or whatever you could remove that from your sandwich, but not mayonnaise :mad:

Dulpit i like you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Good luck avoiding mayonnaise for the rest of your life.

Nothing worse than a fussy eater, "oh no I'm so special I can only eat semi-skimmed buttermilk".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,180 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

mayonaisse > butter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

For the love of Zeus, mayo is vital to lubricate sammiches.

Imagine a tuna samwidge with no mayo?

Or a turkey sangidge with no mayo.

Stop being weird.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭spodoinkle

Helmans light is tasty business

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Mayo is great. Much prefer it to butter on sandwiches

Also some penne pasta, whack in a can of tuna, some chili flakes and squirt in a good amount of mayo. Mix and bish bash bosh, delicious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

I find the opposite. Sandwiches now seem to skimp on everything. Can't remember the last time I saw a premade sandwich with mayonaise. Same story with butter, where has that gone on premade sandwiches. If you are lucky you will get a thimble full of a condiment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I like mustard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

dulpit wrote: »
    Mayonnaise is rotten, and pretty much all pre-made sandwiches have loads of it in them, so as a result - no pre-made sandwiches for Dulpit. :mad:

I work in a sandwich factory and we do plenty of sandwiches without mayonnaise for this reason my friend.

However I like to sneak into work really early in the morning and inject mayo into the mayo-free sandwiches. Think of me as your worst enemy.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Staff Infection

Must say I love mayonnaise, can save an otherwise dry sandwich or further improve an already acceptable one.
    If the straight (unleaded) stuff isn't for you then maybe try sprinkling cajun seasoning into it in a cup and stirring, you now have cajun mayonnaise. It makes sambos extra sexy when you want to go all out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

A lad who works for me puts mayo on everything he eats, pretty much, he says you need it to give you strength for jiggy jiggy(he gets a lot of jiggy jiggy:D). All the other lads laughed when he said that, but I notice now the sneaky gits are all covertly putting mayo on their grub.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

At the deli counter:

"Butter or Mayonnaise?"

"Both Please"

Puke.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Do you hate mayonnaise?
    Yes, can't stand the oily stuff.

Advertisement