Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Conspiracy for World Domination

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

Ahh yes, but the joker card is alway top of the deck ;)

What a terrible list of people, to be associated with. One or two exceptions, but wow, what a horror show.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 MrGreenfun

We like to think that the US love us when in realty phrases like white n1gger and green ape are still used on the East Coast. Remember every generation becomes more and more diluted, take JFK for instance, his Great Grandfather was Irish. The connection is furthered watered considering that his gangster Dad tried to play the link down.

We try to portray that we are important, in reality we are often seen as court jesters. The world finds us amusing, we're not big players.

i agree with ya were not SEEN as big players but per capita we are one of the most succesful countries just google things invented by irishmen you will be surprised... sum things include the submarine, the drill that got the chilean miners out was made in ireland,ejector seats, guided missiles(NOT GREAT I KNOW) and colour photography so were not as small time as some might think for a population no bigger than the populatiuon of one city anywhere else in europe. so i say just laugh back at how fat and stupid americans are anyway haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

MrGreenfun wrote: »
    i agree with ya were not SEEN as big players but per capita we are one of the most succesful countries just google things invented by irishmen you will be surprised... sum things include the submarine, the drill that got the chilean miners out was made in ireland,ejector seats, guided missiles(NOT GREAT I KNOW) and colour photography so were not as small time as some might think for a population no bigger than the populatiuon of one city anywhere else in europe. so i say just laugh back at how fat and stupid americans are anyway haha
    My confidence in the ability of the Irish to secretly manipulate the world's governments has been shaken

Not true, we weren't even close to inventing the submarine. John Philip Holland invented the first "useable" submarine ;)

yes true but he stole plans from an IRA man in america who was going to use it to attack british shuips when at dock:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Are the Irish trying to control the world? Eh, no - we don't even control Ireland, the Germans do.

Are the Irish trying to control the world? Eh, no - we don't even control Ireland, the Germans do.

fact

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

That's the public perception, but behind it all we are calling the shots...

Look at the powerful people named,

Just look

• Registered Users Posts: 22,247 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Sure we'd have had the whole place locked down years ago if it wasnt for the drink!

Here's the real conspiracy. Who stopped the Irish taking over the world by introducing us to alcohol? And who do they work for?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Frank Lee Midere

We like to think that the US love us when in realty phrases like white n1gger and green ape are still used on the East Coast. Remember every generation becomes more and more diluted, take JFK for instance, his Great Grandfather was Irish. The connection is furthered watered considering that his gangster Dad tried to play the link down.

We try to portray that we are important, in reality we are often seen as court jesters. The world finds us amusing, we're not big players.

JFK's grandparent's surnames were Kennedy, Hickey, Fitzgerald, and Hannon.

Its 100 percent Irish catholic as far as I can see. You are right that his Great Grandfather was Irish as was his other 3 Great Grandfathers and 4 Great Grandmothers.

But we are not big players, this thread is jokey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

O'bamas a legend
    We just got head of the FBI
    The ducks are all lining up.

Former Deputy U.S. Attorney General James Comey, a Republican, born to a large Irish American family in Yonkers, NY, has been confirmed by the Senate as the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/-Irish-American-from-Yonkers-James-Comey-named-head-of-FBI-217783661.html?utm_campaign=opt-tweets&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social_flow

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭onefourreal

we did try to take over the world with the help of cheap money from Germany, we tried to colonize the canaries,bulgaria,portugal and parts of spain.by building apartments near golf resorts.

Central Intelligence Agency boss John Brennan has attended a Gathering event in his Roscommon ancestral homeland with his father Owen. The head of the CIA was accompanied by his 93-year-old dad and his brother Tom.

CIA Director attended Kilteevan Gathering: John Brennan, Director of the CIA & his Father Owen Brennan (Aged 93 & originally from Clooneskert) with Kathleen Brennan (the oldest lady in the Parish) at the Kilteevan Parish Gathering in Co.Roscommon as part of the Gathering Ireland 2013.

DSC_4989+333Failte+Ireland-Kilteevan+Gathering+Failte+Ireland-Kilteevan+Gathering.jpg

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/CIA-chief-John-Brennan-leads-the-Gathering-celebrations-in-his-fathers-Roscommon-birthplace-220034331.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 Awakening2014

New number plates 132 actually secretly stand for I32 or Ireland 32 counties lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭BofaDeezNuhtz

Duiske wrote: »
    Can't believe you left out Obama.
    m0ynihan wrote: »
    AND Sasha Grey!

Now there's a sextape! :eek:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Shaquille O Neal,
    Eddie Murphy,
    Charley Murphy..etc

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Azwaldo55

The Irish were believed by some occultists to be one of the lost tribes of Israel which makes us Jewish!

The Tuath(a) Dé Danann (usually translated as "people(s)/tribe(s) of the goddess Danu"), also known by the earlier name Tuath Dé ("tribe of the gods"),[1] are a race of supernaturally-gifted people in Irish mythology. They are thought to represent the main deities of pre-Christian Gaelic Ireland.

Mahdi al-Harati (Irish citizen) is now mayor of Tripoli, Libya
    He is a bit jihadi but is probably a double agent
    A employer of the CIA( Irish run) .

Another domino falls to the Diaspora.

WE PRACTICE SELECTIVE REMOVAL OF MAYORS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
    FOR EXAMPLE TO CREATE A VACUUM
    THEN WE FILL THAT VACUUM
    AS PADDY ADVANCES
    IRISH WORLD DOMINATION IS CLOSER

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Irish Americans aka AMERICANS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Yes, you could as well say I was German, but I'm not, I'm Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

The first 3 people in the United States presidential line of succession are all of Irish heritage and descent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession

1 - Vice President of the United States - Joe Biden (D)
    2 - Speaker of the House - John Boehner (R)
    3 - President pro tempore of the Senate - Patrick Leahy (D)

Just saw that posted on Reddit and some guy asking why you never hear conspiracy theorists ranting about an Irish agenda to rule the world :pac:

[QUOTE=
    Just saw that posted on Reddit and some guy asking why you never hear conspiracy theorists ranting about an Irish agenda to rule the world :pac:[/QUOTE]

Boards.ie, the place where us shady elites meet to discuss our evil plans! :eek:
    :rolleyes:
    :pac:

I actually felt a Muhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa coming on there!

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Keplar240B

An Elegy for Martin O’Malley
    The former Maryland governor’s love of Irish poetry provides a fitting send off to his candidacy.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/02/an-elegy-for-martin-omalley/423978/

Major setback he was our Queen on the Chess board the keystone at the apex of the arch

• Registered Users Posts: 28,178 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I think that all it proves is that the people with the most drive/ imagination/ enthusiasm/ ambition, leave.

And the reason for that is they want to be a big fish in a big pond, rather than a small one.

Michael Richard "Mike" Pence was born June 7, 1959, in Columbus, Indiana, one of six children of Nancy Jane (née Cawley) and Edward J. Pence, Jr., who ran a group of gas stations. His family were Irish Catholic Democrats. He was named after his grandfather, Richard Michael Cawley, who immigrated from County Sligo, Ireland, to the United States through Ellis Island and became a bus driver in Chicago, Illinois.[9] His maternal grandmother's parents were from Doonbeg, County Clare

m0lsxzaeaiax.png

An Irishman has the nuclear codes
    Just a matter of months now.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

His maternal grandmother's parents were from Doonbeg, County Clare[/quote]

Is this why trump bought the golf course in doonbeg??

His maternal grandmother's parents were from Doonbeg, County Clare

Is this why trump bought the golf course in doonbeg??

That fits with the theory going Around that Trump( aka John titor) is a time traveller,
    THE legend of a mystery time traveller who warned of nuclear destruction has reached fever pitch after a conspiracy emerged claiming Donald Trump is behind the enigma.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/551048/John-Titor-Donald-Trump-time-traveller-mystery-warn-ISIS-nuclear-war-Nikola-Tesla-election

• Advertisement
Advertisement