Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamesweek 22 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭amber69

darego wrote: »
    yes extra game v southampton
    Who's at home?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

it will be played at Stamford Bridge mate

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Played the wildcard, team looks like:

Begovic Cerny
    Gibbs Huth Demel Davies O'Brien
    Lennon Michu Walcott Fellani Puncheon
    Ba RVP Suarez

Have .8 in the bank, probably should upgrade my defence with that money. Any thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

CSF wrote: »
    Am I right in saying the Chelsea DGW is this week?

I was looking at the site, and they don't have the Chelsea v Southampton fixture included, its on the 16th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

I was looking at the site, and they don't have the Chelsea v Southampton fixture included, its on the 16th.

The DGW was dependent on the FA cup result today. If they had drawn the FA cup game then the replay would have been on 16th. Since Chelsea won the game on the 16th will be a premiership game.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

It's on the site now.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Surely Benitez won't bench Ba? I really want him my team but the whole rotation thing with Torres is putting me off. If I bring him in he'd be taking the place of Berbatov.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

miller82 wrote: »
    Is Azpilicueta likely to play for Chelsea in the DGW ?

Any takers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,527 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Is Azpilicueta likely to play for Chelsea in the DGW ?
    I think he'll get at least 1 of the 2 but he could play both, or none. Sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Any takers

I think he will play at least once. A lot is dependent on Terry's injury. I don't think there has been anything concrete reported on how long he is out for.

If Terry is fit, Ivanovic could move out to the right.

I've pulled the trigger on my wildcard anyway and brought Azpi in but I may bring in Luiz or Cole instead depending on the Terry situation. He is going up in price tonight anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Devia wrote: »
    Surely Benitez won't bench Ba? I really want him my team but the whole rotation thing with Torres is putting me off. If I bring him in he'd be taking the place of Berbatov.

I really think him and Torres will share gametime. The way I see it Ba is the perfect signing to keep everyone happy till the end of the season. If Chelsea had of bought someone like Falcao he would be playing every week, Torres would be unhappy and would want to leave and chelsea would be back to having only one striker. Ba on the other hand is probably delighted to be at a big club and will be happy to share gametime. People must also remember Benitez paid big money to bring Torres to Liverpool and helped turn him in to one of the worlds top strikers. Obviously things have changed and most of us would probably pick Ba over Torres for every game however I just cant see it happening. For the DGW Id imagine both will start one game each.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

Was gonna sell Torres but seen he has a double. He is going to be rotated with Ba so who do you think will score in the DGW, Torres or Ba??

Thinking Ba is better to have than Torres. What do people think?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

RB100 wrote: »
    Was gonna sell Torres but seen he has a double. He is going to be rotated with Ba so who do you think will score in the DGW, Torres or Ba??

Thinking Ba is better to have than Torres. What do people think?

Looks like Ba will now play against stoke and Torres against Southampton.
    Saw an interview on BBC with Benitez where he said they would get every second game.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

q2ice wrote: »
    Saw an interview on BBC with Benitez where he said they would get every second game.

highly likely to happen its not until they play Arsenal that we will know who is first choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭NN215

Begovic / Jaaskelainen
    Luiz / Bassong / Gibbs / Harte / Cameron
    Fellaini / Mata / Michu / Sessegnon / Nolan
    Lambert / Van Persie / Benteke

thought on changes, and first team for this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭smog

q2ice wrote: »

Still think that if starts Torres and he is not doing the job, Rafa will be pressured into bringing Ba on and eventually playing the in-form striker.

They still need results at the end of the day

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

SHould I bring in Gibbs or wait until the city and chelsea games are over?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Why cant he play both is that not the ideal situation?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

Why cant he play both is that not the ideal situation?
    He could but that would mean a change of formation. Chelsea normally play a 4-2-3-1 formation.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Hazard or Lampard?

(Can't afford Mata)

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Delboy5

Hazard or Lampard?

(Can't afford Mata)

I can afford either Hazard or Mata but am starting to think maybe Lampard would offer a better differential.....

Mata and Hazard both played 90 mins on wednesday night, that should mean Lamps playing at the weekend but who will play both of chelseas fixtures, thats the question !!!!!

Delboy5 wrote: »
    I can afford either Hazard or Mata but am starting to think maybe Lampard would offer a better differential.....

Mata and Hazard both played 90 mins on wednesday night, that should mean Lamps playing at the weekend but who will play both of chelseas fixtures, thats the question !!!!!

To be honest I'm not too hung up on differential. I want the player who is going to score the most points. Having a player who is considered differential is only good if he scores more points.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Thatsfootball

Right 2 FT's for this GW, want some Chelsea coverage.

So Should I bring in Turnbull, Azpil, Mata, Ba

Gonna transfer Defoe > Ba, and possibly Fed > Turnbull or Cameron > Azpil

What d'ye think?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Right 2 FT's for this GW, want some Chelsea coverage.

So Should I bring in Turnbull, Azpil, Mata, Ba

Gonna transfer Defoe > Ba, and possibly Fed > Turnbull or Cameron > Azpil

What d'ye think?

Cech is travelling with the team to Stoke. Will be assessed pre game. Turnbull ain't worth the risk. Terry also travels. Somebody is going to suffer. A lot of Chelsea fans think it might be Azpi that sees reduced gametime. I'd personally stay away from Ba until I seen how things were going with rotation and that. Ba could the most minutes against the best defensive team at home. While Torres gets the most at the easier fixture in Southampton. Too much doubt for me. Mata surely can't be dropped. He's detrimental to Chelsea's attack and has been their most consistent point scorer. Also Cole could be the safest way into the Chelsea defense this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

i had three Chelsea Players before Ba signed with them. I now have 4 chelsea players and am getting no errors. If I field the four of them will they all play or will one of them get benched or something?

Swarlez wrote: »
    i had three Chelsea Players before Ba signed with them. I now have 4 chelsea players and am getting no errors. If I field the four of them will they all play or will one of them get benched or something?

Yeah they'll all play, but if you go to make a transfer, it will have to be one of the chelsea players you take out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Cech is travelling with the team to Stoke. Will be assessed pre game. Turnbull ain't worth the risk. Terry also travels. Somebody is going to suffer. A lot of Chelsea fans think it might be Azpi that sees reduced gametime. I'd personally stay away from Ba until I seen how things were going with rotation and that. Ba could the most minutes against the best defensive team at home. While Torres gets the most at the easier fixture in Southampton. Too much doubt for me. Mata surely can't be dropped. He's detrimental to Chelsea's attack and has been their most consistent point scorer. Also Cole could be the safest way into the Chelsea defense this weekend.

Instrumental?

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

De Gea and Gibbs

Or

Szczesny and JEvans

(Same price)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

De Gea and Gibbs

Or

Szczesny and JEvans

(Same price)
    De Gea and Gibbs. Jevans is the bigger rotation risk and Gibbs gives a better chance of attacking points. Its close,though.

Advertisement