Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamesweek 22 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

New plan so;

Cech to Szczesny. Good; Double GW coming up, 4 of their next 5 at home,
    Bad; Man City,Chelsea, Liverpool and Stoke to play.

or Cech to Begovic; Good; Best keeper this season, fixtures are decent,
    Bad; Stoke defense has fallen apart recently, 1 CS in 5 games

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

unkymo wrote: »
    New plan so;

Cech to Szczesny. Good; Double GW coming up, 4 of their next 5 at home,
    Bad; Man City,Chelsea, Liverpool and Stoke to play.

or Cech to Begovic; Good; Best keeper this season, fixtures are decent,
    Bad; Stoke defense has fallen apart recently, 1 CS in 5 games

Bear i mind though that 4/5 Stokes last games have been against Everton, Liverpool, Spurs, and City

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Cech to Begovic it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

unkymo wrote: »
    Cech to Begovic it is.

begovic is way overpriced at this stage that ship has sailed DDG is cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

begovic is way overpriced at this stage that ship has sailed DDG is cheaper.

I'd have a good sub 'keeper if bringing in De Gea, he's not guaranteed to play when Lindegaard is fit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Any news on Cech? I'm looking at Turnbull as my sub.

roryc wrote: »
    Any news on Cech? I'm looking at Turnbull as my sub.

2 weeks I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

What does people think about getting in benteke,hes got southampton and West Brom next games,

Ill be droping defoe for him and upgrading to michu in midfield aswell

So Defoe to Benteke
    Arteta to Michu

Got two free tranfers

• Site Banned Posts: 26 Johnny Hooker

What does people think about getting in benteke,hes got southampton and West Brom next games,

Ill be droping defoe for him and upgrading to michu in midfield aswell

So Defoe to Benteke
    Arteta to Michu

Got two free tranfers

I actually dropped Benteke for Defoe last weekend, kinda regretting it now.

DERP

As for next game week

Torres out
    Rooney/Welbeck/Hernandez in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Newcastle have very very nice fixtures coming up actually, fairly sick Ba left with the fixtures they have.... So I'm gonna take a chance on a Newcastle defender. I cant see obvious clean sheets from any team in the coming weeks, Newcastle don't have a terrible defence but I'm banking on their form improving soon. Especially with Reading and Villa coming up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

FatRat wrote: »
    Newcastle have very very nice fixtures coming up actually, fairly sick Ba left with the fixtures they have.... So I'm gonna take a chance on a Newcastle defender. I cant see obvious clean sheets from any team in the coming weeks, Newcastle don't have a terrible defence but I'm banking on their form improving soon. Especially with Reading and Villa coming up.

I wonder how much Debuchy will cost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭jam08

Have RVP, Lambert and Aguero (doubtful) up top at the moment.

Is it worth getting in Suarez for Aguero. Have two free transfers so points hit not an issue. Run of tough fixtures coming up for Liverpool but still worth getting him in so I don't lose ground on rivals?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

jam08 wrote: »
    Have RVP, Lambert and Aguero (doubtful) up top at the moment.

Is it worth getting in Suarez for Aguero. Have two free transfers so points hit not an issue. Run of tough fixtures coming up for Liverpool but still worth getting him in so I don't lose ground on rivals?

I have and have had Suarez in my team for a good while. I have no intention of swapping him out even given his tough run of fixtures as he is one of those players who can come up with a goal or 2 in a game against one of the top 3 or 4. Plus he's is a nailed on starter, barring injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭dahat

FatRat wrote: »

Santon as well as Debuchy are options as both like to bomb forward,Santon delivered a few nice balls in v Everton.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I have and have had Suarez in my team for a good while. I have no intention of swapping him out even given his tough run of fixtures as he is one of those players who can come up with a goal or 2 in a game against one of the top 3 or 4. Plus he's is a nailed on starter, barring injury.

Couldn't agree more. Even with Sturridge, Liverpool can't afford to rest him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I can't really understand why people are so worried about Suarez now? Suarez is top scorer, and Sturridge won't replace him. If anything, he is going to help him. Maybe Suarez will get few more assists instead of goals, but he is most important player in the team, and he is in really good form.
    Suarez in Liverpool is as important as RVP in Manchester. May share few points with Sturridge, so will RVP with Hernandez/Rooney.

To be honest i am happy to see Sturridge in Liverpool. They needed extra player like Sturridge, not only to help Suarez out (Sterling is great young player, but he lacks some experience, he makes it up fighting for a ball) but also to cover for him. I hope Liverpool gets up in the table in next games (apart from next few fixtures that i consider gamble)

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

So whos going to be taking a punt on Cisse now that Ba is gone? Think he will prodeuce like when he first arrived?

I'm strongly thinking about bringing him for Torres who im selling regardless ha

RB100 wrote: »
    So whos going to be taking a punt on Cisse now that Ba is gone? Think he will prodeuce like when he first arrived?

I'm strongly thinking about bringing him for Torres who im selling regardless ha

i can see him playing more freely and with confidence now that Ba is off the scene. might definitely be worth a punt. probably best to wait a bit and see though

manual_man wrote: »
    i can see him playing more freely and with confidence now that Ba is off the scene. might definitely be worth a punt. probably best to wait a bit and see though

need to rid Torres tho and have 9.9 in to spend. Pardew has said he is going to play him up top as the main man in his favorite position. Just adding that in.

RB100 wrote: »

need to rid Torres tho and have 9.9 in to spend. Pardew has said he is going to play him up top as the main man in his favorite position. Just adding that in.

Ah no it's guaranteed he'll be the main man it just remains to be seen how he'll perform. you're not going for suarez then???

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    Ah no it's guaranteed he'll be the main man it just remains to be seen how he'll perform. you're not going for suarez then???

I would but he's to expensive i'll need to take hit and sell one of my others here's my team.

2roSJ.png?1

i get ya. i have to say i'd be tempted to wildcard in your position... but don't take the points hit if you don't want to

think i'll hold off for this week to wildcard in case f up all together. see if any other transfers go through also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Is Azpilicueta likely to play for Chelsea in the DGW ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

3 striker spots not enough :( want Dzeko cause he'll be my long term 3rd striker if Aguero is out but feel like I need Berbs in for the next game. Both will go up either tonight or tomorrow probably too. Have Suarez and RVP who I probably can't take out at this stage with the profit I'd be losing.

Liam O wrote: »
    3 striker spots not enough :( want Dzeko cause he'll be my long term 3rd striker if Aguero is out but feel like I need Berbs in for the next game. Both will go up either tonight or tomorrow probably too. Have Suarez and RVP who I probably can't take out at this stage with the profit I'd be losing.
    Dzeko and Tevez are great value now with news that Agueros out for up to 6 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Pulled the trigger got ba and lambert in droped defoe and tevez.
    Have bale for the spurs cover and tevez against arsenal could score could do nothing ,ill run with ba for the dgw.

2.7 in the bank aswell so plenty to spend for the next dgw

• Registered Users Posts: 33,031 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Am I right in saying the Chelsea DGW is this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

yes extra game v southampton

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,031 ✭✭✭✭CSF

darego wrote: »
    yes extra game v southampton
    Great, makes it an even better time to play the wildcard

Advertisement