Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Messed up Already !

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

0066ad wrote: »
    Ha that's why I asked about side affects, I was them for 1 week thought
    I was going mad with the dreams it felt like i was dreaming in high definition
    or 3d crazy I know. Good advice to just ignore them.

Enjoy them if you can, and don't worry if you kill people, I murdered a good few in some terrible ways, there your dreams anything goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭vagabond2013

If ya never fall of the horse how do you expect to learn how to get back on lol

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

If ya never fall of the horse how do you expect to learn how to get back on lol

Don't joke about that, nearly ended my career :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Yes but now your addicted to eCigs. If you want to give up smoking eCigs are not the way.

What do you take to give up eCigs?

The thing is,i enjoyed cigarettes,but hated everything about them,the smell,loss of breath etc etc.Now i have something as harmful and disgusting as a nicorette chewing gum with more satasfaction than a cigarette.Why would i give the e-cig up?.I can smoke in restaurants,pubs,clubs and even hospital.It's causing me no harm nor anybody around me.They only way people would know i have a dependence on nicotine is when i take my device that looks like a pen out and exhale vapor.

Nicotine in the doses i'm taking is as harmful as caffeine,i suppose we should probably ban coffee next :rolleyes:

Moral of the story,there is no need for me to give up vaping.But if i did i could cut down to a 0mg juice and continue vaping,which i would.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Hippies! wrote: »
    Smokers are the weakest people in society and statistically the least likely to commit to a new year resolution, Fact.

Statistically, the prevalence of original Trolls on this site has deteriorated rapidly in recent years, fact.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Hippies!

Statistically, the prevalence of original Trolls on this site has deteriorated rapidly in recent years, fact.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

Get yourself some champix.

€120 for a 28 day supply, free on medical card.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Don't be so harsh on yourself, you'll get it right eventually.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

Smokers are the weakest people in society and statistically the least likely to commit to a new year resolution, Fact.

so basicly your saying is
    you fail at life? your name doesnt help you
    Fact

• Closed Accounts Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Hippies!

Don't be so harsh on yourself, you'll get it right eventually.

It's tough love, the OP will prove me wrong I'm sure :)

You know, in a way I'm great really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

I have something better than stats to give you, I give you my word :)

So you can't actually back up that sweeping statement you made? Figures.

pmcmahon wrote: »
    The thing is,i enjoyed cigarettes,but hated everything about them,the smell,loss of breath etc etc.Now i have something as harmful and disgusting as a nicorette chewing gum with more satasfaction than a cigarette.Why would i give the e-cig up?.I can smoke in restaurants,pubs,clubs and even hospital.It's causing me no harm nor anybody around me.They only way people would know i have a dependence on nicotine is when i take my device that looks like a pen out and exhale vapor.

Nicotine in the doses i'm taking is as harmful as caffeine,i suppose we should probably ban coffee next :rolleyes:

Moral of the story,there is no need for me to give up vaping.But if i did i could cut down to a 0mg juice and continue vaping,which i would.

I get 100% what you saying, I've driven down that road.

What the eCigs are doing is causing you to hang on to a habit you think you enjoy, you don't enjoy the habit though that's the thing. Champix make you brake the habit. Once you've done that you'll look back at how bonkers you are right now, wouldn't it be nice to have a good meal and not want any type of cig/eCigs after it. That's what you should be aiming for.

Now that your on the eCigs you should try the champix, that kills the nicotine craving and makes it taste funky, you need to kick the eCigs now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Stop codding yourself, your still smoking. Your like a boy racer wearing a safety belt. Get champix, join the champix thread.

Yes I'm still smoking but I'm not smoking cigarettes. Haven't for nine months. That's kind of the point.

Wattle wrote: »
    Yes I'm still smoking but I'm not smoking cigarettes. Haven't for nine months. That's kind of the point.

You are smoking. That's the problem with them, they actually encourage smoking.
    Do yourself a favour and go the whole way now and loose the habit of smoking.

Advertisement