Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two words Mustardteers...

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Animord wrote: »
    Over to you I think, Beruthiel.

Oh hells no.
    I'm not going to be the person who gets blamed for people loosing the use of their taste buds and having their stomach lining incinerated.

The alleged adults posting in this thread are on their own with that particular decision....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I am a willing Guinea Pig

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Animord

uch wrote: »
    I am a willing Guinea Pig

Talk to me about postage costs to Ulaanbaatar...:eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Animord wrote: »
    Talk to me about postage costs to Ulaanbaatar...:eek:

It's the purchase of a donkey for the last 300km that's the killer.

Beruthiel wrote: »
    It's the purchase of a donkey for the last 300km that's the killer.

As luck would have it I already have a donkey. And on the bright side as the donkey will average about 30km per day the mustard will be nicely mature on arrival.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Oh hells no.
    I'm not going to be the person who gets blamed for people loosing the use of their taste buds and having their stomach lining incinerated.

The alleged adults posting in this thread are on their own with that particular decision....

You talk the talk but you won't get up on the donkey. For shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭hiDEhi

So how does it taste? I'd really like to try this if possible. It sounds so wrong but somehow I think it should taste good...

hiDEhi wrote: »
    So how does it taste? I'd really like to try this if possible. It sounds so wrong but somehow I think it should taste good...

It would appear that the internet is down in Ulaanbaatar. The donkey was ready to go some time ago, but sadly he got bored waiting and ate the mustard.

Advertisement