Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pushing the wrong buttons

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Yeah on the vordkaa
    Ah yeah, money for drink, but no money for smokes. Typical. Sort your priorities, would ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭miller50841

:D
    Pottler wrote: »
    Ah yeah, money for drink, but no money for smokes. Typical. Sort your priorities, would ya.
    :D

Pressed send to all on my phone when only wanted my text to send to one oh well. Made it easier coming out in the end:D:D:D:D

Did you really just come out?

came out of my bedroom yeah been in there for some time . really should get out moore

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Lads, I'm just feeling sentimental and please Mod's, I'm so sorry for this. I've reached a stage where I'm afraid to respond with true emotion and just say "Enjoy life, it's too short" to "certain" posters. I didn't know how to respond to certain comments btw. Its 6am, I should be in my second dream at this stage. I had a response for a thread and copied and pasted it to Microsoft office, and just let it sit it on desktop, and there it will sit until the laptop decides to die

I'm just at a stage where I just like, ye know, dislike how people can be truly hurtful . Some people make comments that contradict everything they said previously (I know, that's life). Do ye all reach a stage where ye just say to yourselves "ah fook it, its just the way things go"?

I sent a message to someone moments ago that was one of the reasons for me to keep posting on boards. That lady is a great ambassador for boards. To be honest with ye, in this moment in time that we're living, it is a bootiful thing to just know someone like that actually exists. In the grand scheme of things, I haven't been on boards long. The jokes thread is the best ever, it made me laugh to the stage where I got a pain in my chest. So, it brings me to (and yeah, AH), one of the most memorable things I will take from 2012, is how ye made me laugh, how ye made me cry, how ye made me remember that we all count. Sound out!

That is the most previous gift ye could ever give to someone and that comes from a person who appreciates it.

Dia dhuith, ar gach duine :)

I think you might need to get laid

• Advertisement

came out of my bedroom yeah been in there for some time . really should get out moore

Don't call me moore, connery was a much better bond.

Don't call me moore, connery was a much better bond.
    Ahh sthop, you just wanted to be a fag hag and thought your day had come:D

love it:D:D

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

Have pushed the wrong buttons out of overeagerness to push the right buttons.

Not just with a girl, but anyone I know it seems such is the nature of a social anxiety I guess.. in a desperate attempt to repatriate with an ever more treacherous society I don't particularly wish my innocent arse to be corrupted by anyhow!

Have pushed the wrong buttons out of overeagerness to push the right buttons.

Not just with a girl, but anyone I know it seems such is the nature of a social anxiety I guess.. in a desperate attempt to repatriate with an ever more treacherous society I don't particularly wish my innocent arse to be corrupted by anyhow!
    well. You've certainly pushed a lot of buttons there. I had to read it twice, but it sort of makes sense, in a poetic kind of shane mcgowan way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Seeing as how they've been replaced, should the original members of the sugarbabes start a tribute band ?

Not a tribute band, but they did start a new band

http://www.popjustice.com/interviewsandfeatures/edited-highlights-of-a-chat-with-mutya-keisha-siobhan/96268/7

(This may or may not be on topic, because I have not the slightest clue what the OP was on about)

Advertisement