Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2013 album rumours

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    What happened there....I didnt check out the AMA but the news I heard is that there is a new Atmosphere album being recorded and that he was taking time from the recording for the AMA.

I didn't read it all, AMAs are very tedious.

Apparently Sage posted when they announced it joking saying "I am so going to troll this" and then he lurked until someone asked "has sage trolled this yet".

Hope the new album comes out soon, and as always I wish SFR and RS collaborated more.

Also MC Eiht, D'yeahh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

An album entirely produced by DJ Premier :eek:
    Serious?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

TheBza wrote: »
    Serious?

Yep, it's been in the works for a few years now and has finally been given a 2013 release date.

First mentioned in 2010 by Premo -> http://www.djpremierblog.com/2010/05/18/mc-eiht-details-which-way-is-west-album-with-dj-premier/

Just read that MC Eiht is also releasing an EP this year. gggyyyeeahhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

Yep, it's been in the works for a few years now and has finally been given a 2013 release date.

First mentioned in 2010 by Premo -> http://www.djpremierblog.com/2010/05/18/mc-eiht-details-which-way-is-west-album-with-dj-premier/

Just read that MC Eiht is also releasing an EP this year. gggyyyeeahhh

haha, noway man! Thats great news!!

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭baddebt

Has anyone checked out the new MC Eiht EP Keep it Hood ,
    what you think of it ,

I liked it ,

looking forward to the completion for the album with premo later in the year

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

baddebt wrote: »
    Has anyone checked out the new MC Eiht EP Keep it Hood ,
    what you think of it ,

I liked it ,

looking forward to the completion for the album with premo later in the year

I just heard the first single from it and was a bit let down. Sounded very much run of the mill, perhaps rushed.
    I think that this EP is purely to jump on the back of being a notable feature on GKMC.
    But, I'll be giving the EP a listen soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭baddebt

I just heard the first single from it and was a bit let down. Sounded very much run of the mill, perhaps rushed.
    I think that this EP is purely to jump on the back of being a notable feature on GKMC.
    But, I'll be giving the EP a listen soon enough.

your right Boom , it was a rushed job ,
    i just thought it was nice to hear MC Eiht again ,
    but as usual EP's can be hit and miss

Advertisement