Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Consequences of being caught with Fake ID?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Testify

The places nearby only take licences , passports and age cards... Don't suppose anyone knows where to get fake age cards?
    Need one for tomorrow..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Catch you.

Catch you.

That's clever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Testify wrote: »
    That's clever

Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

If your sussed with a fake ID you just go knacker drinking with the rest of your mates who couldnt get in. Unlikely to get in any serious trouble.

That's the funny part - I don't drink... Just want to have a good time with the lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭long range shooter

Testify wrote: »
    Hi all,

One of my friends bought a driving licence online for something like 50 quid. Came there on Friday and it's the real deal, has the UV harps and the whole lot. He hit the town on Saturday and no questions asked anywhere.

Anyway, I'd like to get one myself, and what I want to know is, if I got caught, what'd the gardai do?

Sound

Where and how can you get a drivers licence for 50 quid?Is there not something wrong with the picture here or is it just me????

I know someone that had a fake ID once.

You know what happened to him?

He died.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

The same Barney Gumble that's chasing my sister?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Normally I'd have an opinion, but I was WAY off when I advised somebody recently about import taxes on garlic.

awkward...

Where and how can you get a drivers licence for 50 quid?Is there not something wrong with the picture here or is it just me????

I was thinking the same... After all it's a bit of paper and laminate... I'm pretty sure it's the uv markings that drive the price up.

Advertisement