Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Wolf's Lair!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I came home from breakfast and got back into bed :P I'll get up and do things any minute now!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm in work - baahumbug to you all :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Shiminay wrote: »

Since you drew the Christmas short straw do you actually have to go into the office or can you man the mothership from the comfort of home?

Shiminay wrote: »

As you should be! Christmas will be ruined for all if the skins don't get fixed :P

Nah hope you get out early enough. You travelling anywhere today?

I'm in my parents house since Friday and sick of the family already :pac::pac: I have been sick though but better today and finished antibiotics, so just gotta do what everyone does and drink till I can stand to be around them!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

naa, I'm in the office, I could've probably worked from home, but was staying out in my girlfriend's place last night and didn't bring a computer with me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Fair play to you Shim. I somehow volunteered meself for Christmas night at my job.

Fair play to you Shim. I somehow volunteered meself for Christmas night at my job.

You volunteered yourself (in which case you NEED to be sectioned ASAP) or you were volunteered by management (in which case murder is so an option)? Do you get double pay or anything for Christmas?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I guess we sectioning me then, since i was a moron and opened me mouth last month

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello hello.

I guess we sectioning me then, since i was a moron and opened me mouth last month

You sir, are a complete and utter fool!!! Please tell me there is extra money in it

• Advertisement

Denny M wrote: »
    Hello hello.
    hey there Denny
    hdowney wrote: »
    You sir, are a complete and utter fool!!! Please tell me there is extra money in it
    More than I would have had otherwise for the week

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey there wolfie, how's it going?

Wofie I had a dream they opened a tims in my home town.

Expectation: beautiful Christmas makeup
    Result: Face covered in glitter

Waaaaay too much effort to start over so I am glitter face today :p

hey there Denny

More than I would have had otherwise for the week

Small bit of ok there, but only a small bit :/ Well a very merry Christmas too you and here's hoping for a fantastic new year.

*I just want central heating, and no leaks and flooded floors - this year sucked

Denny M wrote: »
    Hey there wolfie, how's it going?
    Going well enough
    Wofie I had a dream they opened a tims in my home town.

Expectation: beautiful Christmas makeup
    Result: Face covered in glitter

Waaaaay too much effort to start over so I am glitter face today :p
    I keep suggesting expanding overseas, and they just ignore me
    Small bit of ok there, but only a small bit :/ Well a very merry Christmas too you and here's hoping for a fantastic new year.

*I just want central heating, and no leaks and flooded floors - this year sucked
    Same to you dear lady

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi peeps :)

Happy Christmas Eve everybody! :D

Hey PP, same to you!

I think I'll have a few drinks tonight. :D

Thanks Denny :)

I may have had my few drinks last night >_> Good night, and at least it didn't end like my friends did, when his sister decided to decorate him with a tub of garlic sauce :P

Few drinks for me now.. :D

• Advertisement

I'll be having a few later meself.

Father Johnny Hellsapoppin!!

I sliced I nice paper cut style slice up the length of my thumb print prepping sprouts :/

That's what you get for serving sprouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Lo Lair....Im drunk.
    Broke my phone so decided the logical solution was drink more

Also no nav bar is really pissing me off

That's what you get for serving sprouts.

My mammy INSISTS on sprouts. But.... I managed to find a recipe that makes them edible (I do not joke!) It's sprouts, green beans, olive oil, the zest and juice of a lemon, salt and pepper and pine nuts!

Also no nav bar is really pissing me off

Am i missing something Chinballs? Why have you no navbar?

Nothing makes sprouts edible!

My family are driving me crazy. My sister is literally sitting on me and my brother will not tell me what pub he is in!

• Advertisement

Am i missing something Chinballs? Why have you no navbar?
    The old beta navbar is broken since last night
    Nothing makes sprouts edible!

My family are driving me crazy. My sister is literally sitting on me and my brother will not tell me what pub he is in!

Youre a navbar

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement