Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you really smoke indoors?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Watched the hobbit last night in the cinema, sat in the middle and stealth vaped until Gandalf smoked his pipe, then I let a nice big plume of long bottom leaf into the air above my head :D

My love of the halfings' leaf has clearly slowed my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

Lucutus wrote: »
    Watched the hobbit last night in the cinema, sat in the middle and stealth vaped until Gandalf smoked his pipe, then I let a nice big plume of long bottom leaf into the air above my head :D

My love of the halfings' leaf has clearly slowed my mind.

That is really weird. I went to Hobbit matinee today and tried a bit of stealth vaping. This little fella behind me with his mother said ''mammy mammy that fella is smokin''.

:mad: lol that was it for me. Didn't wanna have my movie spoiled so I just put it away.

Government is not keen on advertising this because it means there will be no tax coming their way on the fags. The whole giving up smoking message is really a joke in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

As long as there's no vapour on the exhale, you're set.

Short drag, hold it in for a few seconds and exhale... it never happened.

Advertisement