Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone having issues with Creavens?

Options
  • 18-12-2012 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

I ordered dog food last Thurs and I haven't heard from them. I emailed them last night to ask when it would be delivered. No reply as yet. I rang them now and the phone is ringing out :(

I know people have had issues in the past but I thought they had sorted themselves out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

Oh no not again!! I got my last order about a month ago no probs, just texted there to enquire about something so I'll let you know if I hear back.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

why am i not surprised. look back on thread for this time last yr

why am i not surprised. look back on thread for this time last yr

Was just thinking it was this time last year....!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I had an issue with them sending me the wrong food a couple of months ago, I emailed them but they never got back to me, which I found out of character for them. Needless to say I've switched brands.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Helen1976

Still no word and I've sent a text as well asking them to ring me. I'm livid now. So annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,024 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Helen1976 wrote: »
    Still no word and I've sent a text as well asking them to ring me. I'm livid now. So annoying.

If you paid by credit card could you maybe call and see if they'll do a charge back?

tk123 wrote: »

If you paid by credit card could you maybe call and see if they'll do a charge back?

I paid through Paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 LovelyHurlin

Had the exact same experience just a couple of weeks ago.

The food did arrive eventually, but it was a week later than they had promised!

I had tried ringing and emailing in between, but wasn't getting any answer/reply.

I'll be looking to change over to a new brand. The people running Creavens seem very nice, but the delivery is just too unpredictable. It's a pity as the food seems to be suiting my dogs pretty well.

I'll have to look through all of the dog food threads on here to see what else people are recommending.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

That's exactly why I changed dog food last year. No delivery and I was ringing all stockists who hadn't been supplied either. Looks like they could do with proper management.

I sent a final text saying that if I didn't hear from them by tomorrow morning, I would be opening a Paypal dispute. Lo and behold I got a phonecall 10 minutes later saying my dog food will be delivered tomorrow. So hopefully that's the end of it now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Helen1976 wrote: »
    I sent a final text saying that if I didn't hear from them by tomorrow morning, I would be opening a Paypal dispute. Lo and behold I got a phonecall 10 minutes later saying my dog food will be delivered tomorrow. So hopefully that's the end of it now.

I have to say, if they're not delivering and it takes a threat stop them ignoring a customer I wouldn't be using them again. That is terrible service!

Whispered wrote: »

I have to say, if they're not delivering and it takes a threat stop them ignoring a customer I wouldn't be using them again. That is terrible service!

Exactly! I wouldn't use them again in a fit!!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Split

Can you let us know please whether your messed around and he does not deliever and puts you off to the next evening and empty promises etc please .. Thanks :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

I was seriously thinking about switching to Creavens, thats a shame.

The update...no sign of my food being delivered today and when I checked my email, I noticed a refund from them?! So, I rang him and queried why I was being refunded instead of getting my food (which he told me last night had gone out for delivery). He told me the girl in the office must have made a mistake!! I told him to forget it.

Incompetent unprofessional company.

I have ordered my food from dogfooddirect.ie and it will be here in the morning.

A rescue in the South of Ireland has now a bigger issue , Their supporters donated numerous bags of food to the value of 1200 euro via paypal to Creavens . No food has been delievered to date with the promise from Gerry of food every day .

This is completely unprofessional and I urge everyone to cancel any orders and claim a full refund .

This is obviously an ongoing issue with this company, has anyone any further information or ideas as to what to do to get the food for this rescue or indeed a refund of the money .

( Is Creavens in financial difficulties that they are failing to complete on orders ? )

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭doubter

Creavens started out under the flag of whites premium. That company dissolved in June this year, probably due to cash flow issues but I can't say that for certain as there is no information on that on the CRO
    They have started their own company under creaven premiums petfood

Business Name
    Number 459650
    Name CREAVENS PREMIUM PET FOODS
    Address HOLLYPARK
    CRAUGHWELL
    CO. GALWAY
    Registered 14/02/2012
    Status Normal

Effective date: 14/02/2012

It's quite usual that new companies get in trouble, and if he hasn't his logistic operation under control, it's not going to work.
    How does he actually deliver? what are his terms?

Dog food delivered by courier. People sponser a bag of dog food to their chosen rescue. When the pallet is full, the rescue is ment to get the dog food. Problem is, the rescues are not getting the food. He comes up with lame excuses everytime.

Split wrote: »
    A rescue in the South of Ireland has now a bigger issue , Their supporters donated numerous bags of food to the value of 1200 euro via paypal to Creavens . No food has been delievered to date with the promise from Gerry of food every day .

This is completely unprofessional and I urge everyone to cancel any orders and claim a full refund .

This is obviously an ongoing issue with this company, has anyone any further information or ideas as to what to do to get the food for this rescue or indeed a refund of the money .

( Is Creavens in financial difficulties that they are failing to complete on orders ? )

Get everyone or at least a group of people to open PayPal disputes?

All food was ordered via Creaven so they only know those donations that Gerry told them about to the value of 1200 - so its a pretty difficult thing for them to work out

• Advertisement

Split wrote: »
    All food was ordered via Creaven so they only know those donations that Gerry told them about to the value of 1200 - so its a pretty difficult thing for them to work out

Well, maybe the rescue could post this as their status? the people who have paid Creaven for the food will know - and from what i gather it goes by courier and is 1 pallet - so he would have to proof delivery even if only one person opens the paypal dispute.If he can't do that..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

doubter wrote: »

Well, maybe the rescue could post this as their status? the people who have paid Creaven for the food will know - and from what i gather it goes by courier and is 1 pallet - so he would have to proof delivery even if only one person opens the paypal dispute.If he can't do that..

What an AWFUL thing to happen.
    I dont know or deal with C's at all but Maybe it's an end supplier thing? Can't imagine that anyone good enough to agree to this would do something like that.

What an AWFUL thing to happen.
    I dont know or deal with C's at all but Maybe it's an end supplier thing? Can't imagine that anyone good enough to agree to this would do something like that.

I'm kind of thinking he isn't up to date with payment to his suppliers and they are keeping him short.Thats usually what happens..somewhere a hole started, he didn't pay something and now he's tryng to catch up, using funds which aren't his..just a guess.

Just copied this thread to the rescue directly . Well done to those who have got their money back

Ah god what will happen now with the recuse's food?? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭SMI

Just saw this thread now, I'm having similar trouble to the original poster.
    Food ordered on the 27th of Dec., no sign of it yet.
    I emailed them yesterday without reply, rang them this morning but no one answered. More worryingly, their website now looks defunct. May have gone out of business?
    If so its a shame really, as our dog seemed to be thriving on the food.
    I paid by paypal, so I'm going to send one final email stating I'll be opening a dispute unless they get back to me by this evening.
    In the mean time, can anyone recommend an alternative food of similar quality and price?

I would give up OP, they left me in the lurch and I had to switch to Burns as I literally had one mornings food left and could only get to the local vets and that's all they sold. I was looking at Best For My Dog after this, although the Burns suits them it's 55 euro for a 15kg bag, the BFMD is 48 for 14kg, not much in it although the BFMD looks very similar ingredients wise, so I'm still not sure what to do at this stage, but I have totally written them off now, after the same drama this time last year I just be arsed.

www.bestformydog.com

SMI wrote: »
    Just saw this thread now, I'm having similar trouble to the original poster.
    Food ordered on the 27th of Dec., no sign of it yet.
    I emailed them yesterday without reply, rang them this morning but no one answered. More worryingly, their website now looks defunct. May have gone out of business?
    If so its a shame really, as our dog seemed to be thriving on the food.
    I paid by paypal, so I'm going to send one final email stating I'll be opening a dispute unless they get back to me by this evening.
    In the mean time, can anyone recommend an alternative food of similar quality and price?

Have you heard back from Creavens?

Their website is closed down and their FB page is gone so I would imagine they're out of business, I just hope the rescues got their food!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

It's a shame because when they were good they were great.

Advertisement