Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas **CASUAL DOCKETS** Payment Dates?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Not meaning to worry you or anything but just being honest...When I got my dockets a few weeks ago, I got a note with them to say weeks ending 17th and 24th must be handed in by Dec 12th in order to ensure payment over the Xmas Period. I doubt by what you have said that you will receive a double week so you might be left hanging for a week or two for the week ended 24th.

Thanks. Will have a look in awhile to see if i got similar note. I usually don't read those notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cmck

Rang my local office today! (Carlow)
    The cheques were posted early this morning so they hope we'll have them tomorrow or Sat (Christmas post)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭another question

cmck wrote: »
    Rang my local office today! (Carlow)
    The cheques were posted early this morning so they hope we'll have them tomorrow or Sat (Christmas post)!

Based on this, it's looking like we will have them tomorrow hopefully. Generally you have until 2pm on a Friday to hand in your docket for that week so the cheques are printed up in the afternoon and posted on a Friday evening, I couldn't imagine that they make the 5:30pm on a Friday so they seem to be dealt with by An Post on Mondays and delivered on Tuesdays. So...if they made the early post today which it seems they have then hopefully they will be delivered tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

I handed in my docket, ending the 24th December, to the SW Office in Limerick today. The girl said I'm probably a couple of days too late to get my cheque before Christmas.

Handed in docket ending the 17th yesterday so hopefully at least that cheque be sent on time.

She did say that I could have handed in docket ending the 31st if I wanted to. Said I'll wait till the 2nd of January for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

YFlyer wrote: »
    I handed in my docket, ending the 24th December, to the SW Office in Limerick today. The girl said I'm probably a couple of days too late to get my cheque before Christmas.

Handed in docket ending the 17th yesterday so hopefully at least that cheque be sent on time.

She did say that I could have handed in docket ending the 31st if I wanted to. Said I'll wait till the 2nd of January for that.

I'd say your 17th is ok but your others are a fair bit late. I sent the 31st yesterday.

• Advertisement

I'd say your 17th is ok but your others are a fair bit late. I sent the 31st yesterday.

I'm leaving in my week 31st tomorrow. Didn't think there was a time limit on that one.

I'm leaving in my week 31st tomorrow. Didn't think there was a time limit on that one.

No I don't think so but best get it in early :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I left in w/e 31 December today. There was no date given for that one but I just left it in anyway.

Anyone get anything this morning?

Nothing yet but my post doesn't usually come till about 1. Will update later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Posted in wrong thread a min, postman has been and gone he brought me nothing this morning.

Anyone get anything this morning?

My sister and her friend got their cheques this morning so I'm be expecting mine today

I rang mine there said it was posted on the 18th should arrive today or tomorrow, knowing my luck it stuck in some corner in the sorting office

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

I just rang my local office, she said the double cheque was sent out on the 18th and I should receive it today. Postie normally doesn't get her til after 1 so I'll update then

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

No cheque :(

Got mine - double week

Got mine too, double week :)

Got mine too, double week - thank holy god!

Vinz and Dave hang in there - I'd say it will be here tomorrow. Hopefully ye get it on time and get to the post office before 1pm.

Am I right in working out the next payment wont be until 7th January ?

• Advertisement

Karen23 wrote: »
    Am I right in working out the next payment wont be until 7th January ?

Yeah pretty sure that's it

I'm not back in work 'til the 6th and don't get paid off them for the time off so it will be a loooong wait 'til the 7th.

Is the postman delivering today with it being Christmas?

dave1982 wrote: »

Yep

Edit: I think so anyway...

Yep

Edit: I think so anyway...

Yeah I was thinking he would be too...no sign yet

dave1982 wrote: »

Ye, I got post this morning.

Advertisement