Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pain Caves

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭BennyMul

I am starting to think I need to grow a pair and look for my own space, I share my "cave" with the kids toy room,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Solobally8 wrote: »
    http://sdrv.ms/VU9bMX

http://sdrv.ms/UcWkbq

Hope that works. I have no idea how to add pics from skydrive. Anyway if it does work, that's my gym. Yes I am spoilt :D Move to Tipperary he said, build me my own gym I said :p

The dark grey fan - where did you get that????? I want a proper fan 18 inch blades is it???

(Yes I am getting excited about a fan and I can do so happily now knowing the Germinator will never know and won't be able to slag me)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

tunney wrote: »
    The dark grey fan - where did you get that????? I want a proper fan 18 inch blades is it???

(Yes I am getting excited about a fan and I can do so happily now knowing the Germinator will never know and won't be able to slag me)

That looks to be part of the rowing machine

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Looks like the resistance wheel on a rowing machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Looks like the resistance wheel on a rowing machine.

c0ck. you are right. its very difficult to get anything bigger than a sh1tty fan, like the white one in the photo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Solobally8

c0ck. you are right. its very difficult to get anything bigger than a sh1tty fan, like the white one in the photo.

Ya sorry to dampen your excitement Tunny, its the rowing machine. Huff n Puff has a nice big fan he uses in club turbo sessions. Maybe get on to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

Huff n Puff has a nice big fan he uses in club turbo sessions. Maybe get on to him.

Does it just look big beside him?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Solobally8

catweazle wrote: »
    Does it just look big beside him?

:D ha I roared laughing at that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Trig1

http://sdrv.ms/VU9bMX

http://sdrv.ms/UcWkbq

Hope that works. I have no idea how to add pics from skydrive. Anyway if it does work, that's my gym. Yes I am spoilt :D Move to Tipperary he said, build me my own gym I said :p

Looks nice - Is that a Concept 2 ergometer in the picture - very nice, some good training to be done on that

BennyMul wrote: »
    I am starting to think I need to grow a pair and look for my own space, I share my "cave" with the kids toy room,

Snap...but as you can see from the next few pics, I've taken over the (once) playroom...

Seeing as everyone else is doing it....
    my paincave...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Bugsy2000

Trig1 wrote: »
    Snap...but as you can see from the next few pics, I've taken over the (once) playroom...

Seeing as everyone else is doing it....
    my paincave...

I see you made sure all of the free weights were on the bar before you took the picture :D! Can we now see a picture of you trying to lift all of that weight?

Bugsy2000 wrote: »
    I see you made sure all of the free weights were on the bar before you took the picture :D! Can we now see a picture of you trying to lift all of that weight?

Ha ha, of course I did that but unfortunately they are only plastic and not that heavy, only 22.5kgs each side, can send a pic if you want :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

Here is where my pain will start tonight (new turbo bought). This spare room was a bike room until a few weeks ago, had 3 bikes and no bed which was hugely impractical when friends or family wanted to stay.

Please note obligatory dumbells in foreground.

Advertisement