Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is favourite out of the four Blackadder Series?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭roanoke

Stephen Fry as the mad patriotic general has to be the best background character.

35 miles into the background. Baaah!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭allprops

• Registered Users Posts: 13,570 ✭✭✭✭briany

Skid wrote: »
    I would find it difficult to chose between 2,3 and 4. Each of them is brilliant in their own way. You will struggle to find better comedy on Television.

Blackadder's Christmas Carol is also excellent. A lot of people forget about it as it doesn't fit neatly into any of the series. It is always worth a watch over Christmas.

Edit: It's on BBC2 on Christmas Day at 8pm

Absolutely. To me, BCC is what a It's a Wonderful Life would have been or still is to others. It just ain't Christmas 'til it's been asked if the sheepsqueezers of Splatticon 5 have been suckcreamed as a Qvarnbeast's nobbo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Think everyone agrees that series 1 was gank but once they gave him a brain in series 2 it took off. Love so many aspects of 2, 3 and 4 that I'd really find it hard to separate them for the desert island. Gun to the head, series 4...............maybe!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,639 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

VinLieger wrote: »
    For me it goes 2nd , 4th very closely followed by 3rd and then who cares about the 1st

Stephen fry slapping around the prince as wellington is one of my all time favorite episodes but nothing holds a torch to

Rik Mayall rules

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭p_mac

Blackadder Goes Forth for me!

The scene with the Generals map back to front! Classic stuff

Advertisement