Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooking Club 2013 - No Longer Accepting Sign-Ups!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I don't mind being on the reserve list if your stuck. I've already done it 2/3 of the years so don't want to be on the main list.

I find it surprisingly hard to both decide on a recipe and get it cooked / photographed! I'm normally a very organised person, but when it comes to this I get completely confused!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

So we've 49 people so far. I'm about to board a ferry home, so we'll call tomorrow morning the cut off. We can accept 2 more sign ups, so the cut-off will happen either tomorrow morning or after 2 more people sign up. I'll put together a schedule over Xmas and we'll aim to start on probably the 2nd Friday of January.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Faith wrote: »
    So we've 49 people so far. I'm about to board a ferry home, so we'll call tomorrow morning the cut off. We can accept 2 more sign ups, so the cut-off will happen either tomorrow morning or after 2 more people sign up. I'll put together a schedule over Xmas and we'll aim to start on probably the 2nd Friday of January.

You must be on the same ferry as my sister:D

Safe home and thanks for all your work over the past year...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Count me in again (though I hope I get better take up on the recipe than I got this year!)

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭cristoir

I'd be delighted to be included.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Me too please!

And we're done!

CaliforniaDream, I read your post as you only wanting to given an allocated slot if we were caught for people, so I haven't put you on the list. Is this okay? We can have 49 weeks this year if you'd prefer to be on the main list.

That's 48 slots filled, with me, Mr Magnolia, The Hill Billy, CaliforniaDream and Dinkie on the 'reserve' list.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Am I allowed on the reserve list too? Missed this thread completely. /sadface

Am I allowed on the reserve list too? Missed this thread completely. /sadface

Of course :)

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

I was saying if you had enough people when I put my name in I would go on the reserve list. Sorry for the confusion.
    But honestly don't mind being on the reserve.

As I said, as much notice as possible would be great, although I understand this is not always possible.
    Good luck this year.

• Advertisement

I'm having the busiest Xmas period in forever, but I'll try to have the schedule done and posted before 2013 :)

Advertisement