Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Buble July 15th,16,18,19th & 20th 2013 O2 Arena Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

:eek:Some nights are sold out already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

:eek:Some nights are sold out already?

Well Saturday not were no longer available when I called back the second time.

I'm guessing Friday night may be all snapped up at this stage.

The staging and seating layout is designed by Michael Buble's production team. The stage for this show is quite large and it was therefore decided that flat seating would not be possible.

We hope this answers your query.

Kind Regards,
    The O2

The staging and seating layout is designed by Michael Buble's production team. The stage for this show is quite large and it was therefore decided that flat seating would not be possible.

We hope this answers your query.

Kind Regards,
    The O2

Deadly. It's going to be cool. So it's all tiered seating? Can you stand up on the tiers? I remember the aviva concert. No one remained seating on the pitch.

I have never been to a Buble concert before! I wonder how the stage is going to be so big! I am guessing plenty of musicians?

• Advertisement

I have never been to a Buble concert before! I wonder how the stage is going to be so big! I am guessing plenty of musicians?

Well you're going to love him. He's fantastic with a brillant voice and very, very, very good live. He won't disappoint.

As for your question on staging. I haven't a clue how he's going to need so much space. I'm guessing he might have a massive orchestra to accompany him but then I could be wrong. He didn't need so much space in the aviva, that's for sure but then I've never been to the o2 before so I don't about space on the floor. It can't be that small.

Friday night is all sold now. Don't know how he's getting on with the Monday, Tuesday and Thursday shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,666 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Managed to pick up tickets for Block D row 12 - would that be near the stage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭TheTwiz

Ace2007 wrote: »

If you're row 12 i'd imagine you're very near :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭CiaranK

Ace2007 wrote: »

12 rows from the stage in the centre block

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Smyth123

Hi, I could not get tickets for any of shows in O2 for July 2013 before Christmas. Now it seems ticketmaster has tickets to sell even though O2 website saying all sold out!! Anyone know whats happening???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Smyth123 wrote: »
    Hi, I could not get tickets for any of shows in O2 for July 2013 before Christmas. Now it seems ticketmaster has tickets to sell even though O2 website saying all sold out!! Anyone know whats happening???

Maybe the O2 website is referring to the O2 customers presale?
    If the ticketmaster website still gives you availability, it's valid.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,057 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Are all dates sold out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I got tickets for the Tuesday night when they went on sale, xmas present for the missus, I really really really hope he is worth the ridiculous money they are charging for him.

Tickets still on sale on Ticketmaster, so not sold out yet! Thanks Irish Aris, thought once I got them on ticketmaster all should be OK!! Must be presale O2 refering to when they say all sold out!

I was on ticketmaster a couple of weeks ago and I just checked out of curiosity to see what kind of seats, if any, were still available and I think 3 out of the 5 dates had no tickets.
    Smyth123, what night are you looking at?

Got tickets for the Monday night, 15th July.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

I have a friend who is selling two buble tickets that I want to buy. But before I buy them I wanted to see where abouts they were and if they were any good. I'm sorry if this is a really stupid question but I'm finding the seating chart on ticketmaster confusing!

can anyone explain to me what the numbers along the bottom/top of each block represent? The tickets my friend has are in Block B row 26 so I'm guessing this means 26 rows from the front? Or is this completely wrong?! And can anyone explain how it works with the two block Bs? I'm guessing the first block is tiered but the back of this perhaps is under the back block B?
    sorry I'm so confused as I havent been to a seating concert in the O2 before and I'm trying to remember what it was like for the point!!

They are not bad tickets, there is a seating plan online, all you have to do is google it!

kryogen wrote: »
    They are not bad tickets, there is a seating plan online, all you have to do is google it!

I know that, but as I said, I find that plan confusing. There are two block Bs and I am trying to work out which one I'm in, and how far back they go. Does it go right back underneath the permanent seats? Or do they end where the higher level that's always there starts?

augusta24 wrote: »
    I know that, but as I said, I find that plan confusing. There are two block Bs and I am trying to work out which one I'm in, and how far back they go. Does it go right back underneath the permanent seats? Or do they end where the higher level that's always there starts?

L_35.png

Not certain what you find confusing about it :)

You will be in the orange part if you buy the ticket, the tiered seating afaik.

The lower tiered seating in fact.

How much will he sell you the tickets for?

• Advertisement

kryogen wrote: »

L_35.png

Not certain what you find confusing about it :)

You will be in the orange part if you buy the ticket, the tiered seating afaik.

The lower tiered seating in fact.

How much will he sell you the tickets for?

Ok thanks for that. I thought it said yellow were tiered too tho so that's why I was confused... Trying to imagine how the three sections work. Tickets are face value but if they were crappy tickets I'd rather spend a little more on buying good tickets elsewhere.

If it's row 26 you will actually be in the red section of block B, as you can see the yellow has 20 rows to it. So yes you will be 26 rows from the front.

Also the seating map there shows flat seating, which there will not be for these concerts. It will only be the tiered sections.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Trisha XxX

Love him, seen him in the Aviva 2 years ago now he is brilliant live. Would love to go but cant afford it, tickets are pricey alright, :P Enjoy to all who goes!! :)

My ticket came in the post the other day and am minding it and keeping it safe. July seems so far away but it will probably fly.

I have a ticket for the monday night show but I'd love to get a ticket for friday or saturday night and a ticket to be relatively upfront would be fantastic.

Saw him in the aviva two years ago. He was so good.

I remember it was all seating in the aviva but where i was on the pitch we ended up all standing. I have a question about the tiered seating in the point. Would we be forced to remain sitting up in the tiers or could we be allowed to stand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭dembaba

ilovesleep wrote: »
    My ticket came in the post the other day and am minding it and keeping it safe. July seems so far away but it will probably fly.

I have a ticket for the mondoay night show but I'd love to get a ticket for friday or saturday night and a ticket to be relatively upfront would be fantastic.

Saw him in the aviva two years ago. He was so good.

I remember it was all seating in the aviva but where i was on the pitch we ended up all standing. I have a question about the tiered seating in the point. Would we be forced to remain sitting up in the tiers or could we be allowed to stand?
    Just got the missus tickets for valentines. I have never gone to a concert sitting in the top tier in any stadium gig I've gone too but would ye recommend me trying to do a swop so I ain't stuck in the nosebleeds

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭RICHIE26188

Got my missus 2 tickets for Valentines........the cheeky mere has only invited her mother!

dembaba wrote: »
    Just got the missus tickets for valentines. I have never gone to a concert sitting in the top tier in any stadium gig I've gone too but would ye recommend me trying to do a swop so I ain't stuck in the nosebleeds

Have you ever been in the O2 before? There sort of aren't any "nosebleeds", I've been in the top tier before and I can honestly say there are no bad seats in the O2.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

anyone know who is supporting him?

Getting excited now about this and so looking forward to it. Am getting giddy and skip around when listening to his music. Up til now, it hardly registered with me that I'm due to attend Michael Buble and I was a bit flat about it. We're now into early March and it will be 4 and half months away but it probably won't be long coming about. So far, what's gone of the year, it flew.
    Raf32 wrote: »
    anyone know who is supporting him?

Last time he toured, there was an american band supporting him. They were known as Natuarally 7. Don't know much about them and thought before the concert that they were going to be crap but far from it. They were brillant. Who knows, maybe they might accompany him again.

• Advertisement

ilovesleep wrote: »
    Getting excited now about this and so looking forward to it. Am getting giddy and skip around when listening to his music. Up til now, it hardly registered with me that I'm due to attend Michael Buble and I was a bit flat about it. We're now into early March and it will be 4 and half months away but it probably won't be long coming about. So far, what's gone of the year, it flew.

I am the exact same!! This is going to sound so pathetic but I was watching some footage from the Aviva, the opening number Cry Me a River. I wasn't there, but just watching it on youtube I got really emotional! Not sad, but just a combination of sheer awe at how well he performed and excitement!

So I have two tickets, my dad was supposed to come with me but he sort of doesn't want to go. My 11 year old niece heard this so she has sort of ear marked the spare ticket! She likes Buble too, and I'd love to take her!

Advertisement