Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaped-It.com Christmas Comp

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Found it through some Boards stalking and blind luck...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

I'm delighted to announce that prize number 5 will be 60ml of pinkspot e-liquid (of the winners choice) thanks to the vaporium :)

And don't forget one lucky vaporium customer will win a provari mini in time for Christmas, all you need to do is place an order before the 16th of December :)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Elbow wrote: »
    I'm delighted to announce that prize number 5 will be 60ml of pinkspot e-liquid (of the winners choice) thanks to the vaporium :)

And don't forget one lucky vaporium customer will win a provari mini in time for Christmas, all you need to do is spend over €10 before the 16th of December :)
    Ehm there's nothing about spending over 10 on they website. Just says place an order. Am I missing something?

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Ehm there's nothing about spending over 10 on they website. Just says place an order. Am I missing something?

Apologies I may have imagined that :-/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

The Vaporium
    Don't forget to use discount code XMAS10 when placing your orders.
    You will also be entered into our draw to win a provari mini or a 900mAh eGo-t starter kit with every order over €10.

you apparently did not

although i'd never noticed the 10 euro limit until today..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

This comp, has me defeated but I am so determined its driving me crazy. I dont know why as I have a provari and ebarron :eek:

I must have checked every bloody juice twice:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

krissovo wrote: »
    This comp, has me defeated but I am so determined its driving me crazy. I dont know why as I have a provari and ebarron :eek:

I managed to find the answer by searching on boards if that's any help...

Edit: But I knew from the hint how to be sure I had the right one on the e-smoke website (if that makes any sense)

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Ive given up :p haha. I feel stupid enough without continuing to try and find the answer.

I have admitted defeat as well and will enter late late show standard competitions from now on and no other:D

Provari and ebarron's suck balls anyway:cool: I would rather vape with my provari and ebarron any day:D

For feck sake lads :D

Do I need to spell it out for ye...............

Look at the reviews under each and every liquid and it's bloody obvious which one is the correct answer :D (and to make it even easier remember it's not a wingnuts juice!)

• Advertisement

Look at the reviews under each and every liquid and it's bloody obvious which one is the correct answer :D (and to make it even easier remember it's not a wingnuts juice!)

It could be a technical issue as I only see one review and one place holder for T-Juice.

From vaped-it.com ;)

"To enter our massive Christmas comp you've got to find the mystery juice on e-smokeireland.eu"

Look at the reviews under each and every liquid and it's bloody obvious which one is the correct answer (and to make it even easier remember it's not a wingnuts juice!)
    From vaped-it.com

"To enter our massive Christmas comp you've got to find the mystery juice on e-smokeireland.eu"

Ok now my head is a mess, one statement suggests I find it in your review's and the last statement directs me to e-smokeireland.

You only have two reviews and none of the juices are available in e-smokeireland and esmoke does not have reviews.

Ok now my head is a mess, one statement suggests I find it in your review's and the last statement directs me to e-smokeireland.

You only have two reviews and none of the juices are available in e-smokeireland and esmoke does not have reviews.

Esi have reviews at the bottom of the individual juices page. Example attached

Got it now, thanks for being patient:D

I didnt know there were reviews on ESI:o

Oh and I like your clever twist on the fact you stated its definitely not a wingnut juice;)

Mail on the way......Yipeee

Got it now, thanks for being patient:D

I didnt know there were reviews on ESI:o

Oh and I like your clever twist on the fact you stated its definitely not a wingnut juice;)

Mail on the way......Yipeee

Was quite proud of the whole follow the stars thing as well :p

Just a reminder to everyone entering, will you please include name, address and contact number on the email. thanking you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Just a reminder to everyone entering, will you please include name, address and contact number on the email. thanking you

i entered and put my info at the bottom of the email:o

The comp will be closing this evening @ 6pm, all correct entries will be given a number and the winning number will be choosen at random by random.org :)

Should be home from work around 7 so expect the winners to be announced at 8(ish)

Anyone that hasn't entered do so now!

Thats it folks the competition is now closed!

Correct answer was "Guevara Reserve"

And the obvious clue is in this pic which was on the Guevara Reserve page on e-smokeireland's site :)

Winners will be announced in 15 minutes!

• Advertisement

#1 Provari mini, E-Barron Pro Dripper and 60ml of Guevara Reserve from e-smokeireland.eu - Susan Brady
    #2 Vision/Twist starter kit from ezsmoke.ie - Keith Kavanagh
    #3 Mini ego kit from purevapour - Ron Henderson
    #4 Aga T from vaped-it.com - Michael Power
    #5 60ml of pink spot from the vaporium - Carina Bates

Congratulations to all the winners and a massive thank you everyone especially Paul & Sabrina, Declan, Cass and Lee

I'll be in touch with the winners shortly :)

Happy Christmas from vaped-it.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

It appears you got my real name wrong there elbow. I'm not Susan!

Grats to the winners.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Am now the proud owner of a very gorgeous pink provari mini :-)

Arrived about 10 mins ago and I'm uber excited waiting on it to charge!

Thanks to everyone - especially Elbow for organising the competition and the amazing folks at E-smokeireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

got it today in the post, no way in hell am I going near it anytime soon!! just looking at it and just taking it apart presents me with so many pieces I'm guaranteed to lose!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

AGA-T, I presume?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

grindle wrote: »
    AGA-T, I presume?

yes, about the obly thing I know is to not listen to Digby :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yes, about the obly thing I know is to not listen to Digby :pac:

I predict a landfill in your aga-t's near future

What do ya make of the other bit of kit that was in the package? ;)

BTW did I send you a spare tank? I've a few here and one looks aga sized

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

I predict a landfill in your aga-t's near future

Ah! Don't be so quick to judge now, on my second wick and coil in your AGA-T here and it's vaping like a chimney.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Can confirm the low voltage-pulsing method works a treat Digby. Had a new build done in 5 mins and not a bother on it.
    I'm sceptical of it's black magick-ness, but it works, so... Yay!

Advertisement