Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui MP7 AEP

Options
  • 09-12-2012 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

For sale is a Tokyo Marui MP7 AEP (FPS is between 255 and 265 using 0.20g BB's) in excellent condition, with the original box and all contents from new + the following:

1 x Black Neoprene Carry Case
    1 x New Nine Ball Battery Adapter
    1 x Full / Unused Box of Mag Mid-Caps (6 x 100 BB Mags)
    1 x Set of Spare Gearbox Parts (most internals + compatible hop unit and gearbox shell + any other suitable parts that turn up)

This MP7 has just been fully checked and cleaned, it's 100% ready to go, with no known faults, damage or missing parts
    (please note, the original charger has been adapted for use with a smart charger)

The asking price is €370 euros and reasonable offers will be considered

Postage (maybe), collection / meet up / delivery within reason is possible and would prefer to meet in person

Cash and Paypal are accepted methods of payment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Any chance of me taking the mags off your hands? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

422nd wrote: »
    Any chance of me taking the mags off your hands? ;)

Only if you are taking the rest with you ;)

Haha. Afraid not. Just picked up my own MP7 recently and needed spare mags. What if I took all the extras leaving you with just the gun to sell?

Haha. Afraid not. Just picked up my own MP7 recently and needed spare mags. What if I took all the extras leaving you with just the gun to sell?

An excellent choice indeed and I'd be happy to split, if someone want's this MP7 without the extras

Fair enough. I'll keep an eye on the thread so to see if someone buys it. Cheers.

• Advertisement

Fair enough. I'll keep an eye on the thread so to see if someone buys it. Cheers.

Thank you and hopefully it will not take too long :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

interested in trades?

T4RGET wrote: »
    interested in trades?

For another high end MP7 or L85, yes and if not, what did you have in mind? :)

For another high end MP7 or L85, yes and if not, what did you have in mind? :)

another high end MP7? how much more high end then TM can you get :P
    no L85 I'm afraid.

Can offer a G&G F2000. I recently cleaned, re-greased and shimmed it. can also include 10x KA mid caps modded for use with the F2000.

another high end MP7? how much more high end then TM can you get :P
    no L85 I'm afraid.

Can offer a G&G F2000. I recently cleaned, re-greased and shimmed it. can also include 10x KA mid caps modded for use with the F2000.

I've already got a G&G F2000, with around 10 compatible Mid-Caps, thanks to my Dremel ;)

So will have to pass and would accept a trade for cash :D

• Advertisement

I've already got a G&G F2000, with around 10 compatible Mid-Caps, thanks to my Dremel ;)

So will have to pass and would accept a trade for cash :D

damn, been looking for an MP7 for ages :( honestly couldn't afford to buy it :rolleyes:
    if you for some reason decide you want two F2000's let me know:):p

damn, been looking for an MP7 for ages :( honestly couldn't afford to buy it :rolleyes:
    if you for some reason decide you want two F2000's let me know:):p

Completely understand, this package has taken over a year to put together and if you get your F2000 sold, I'm sure we could work something out

Wishing you all the best :)

*BUMP*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭cascar

*BUMP*
    Are you interested in anything from my thread for trade??? Or I can offer 280 e for the mp7

cascar wrote: »
    Are you interested in anything from my thread for trade??? Or I can offer 280 e for the mp7

I'm checking threads and is your cash offer for just the MP7 AEP or for the whole lot please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭cascar

I'm checking threads and is your cash offer for just the MP7 AEP or for the whole lot please?
    Sorry, 280e for the package

cascar wrote: »
    Sorry, 280e for the package

Your VFC PDW is hard to resist (somehow I'm coping) and cannot accept the above for this masterpiece

Can accept a little under the asking price with a couple of high quality Li-Po's for my current arsenal ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭adamj1980

Hi if you change your mind on trades, I have my collection of items that are worth 350, I'm in Dalkey, so only round the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭adamj1980

Hi if you change your mind on trades, I have my collection of items that are worth 350, I'm in Dalkey, so only round the corner.

adamj1980 wrote: »

Thank you for your offer and I've no interest in trading for non Airsoft items

Also, please feel free to make a cash offer :)

• Advertisement

*BUMP*

*BUMP*

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Any interest in part trade for LCT RPK with drum mag?

Bemused wrote: »
    Any interest in part trade for LCT RPK with drum mag?

That would depend on the exact version of LCT RPK you are offering and would need pics please

So yes, I'm interested :)

I bought the RPK from this thread originally

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056347873

Pictures are no longer functional there. The only work I have done to it subsequently is a service to include shimming. I have gamed it 4 times and she fires good and straight with excellent range and a responsive hop. The bipod is very useful and it is not too front heavy, being the most maneuverable support gun I have experienced. The only reason I am considering shifting it is that when I go Soviet loadout I have been using AK or SVD and I love the mp7. I will get pictures up early tomorrow.

Bemused wrote: »
    I bought the RPK from this thread originally

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056347873

Pictures are no longer functional there. The only work I have done to it subsequently is a service to include shimming. I have gamed it 4 times and she fires good and straight with excellent range and a responsive hop. The bipod is very useful and it is not too front heavy, being the most maneuverable support gun I have experienced. The only reason I am considering shifting it is that when I go Soviet loadout I have been using AK or SVD and I love the mp7. I will get pictures up early tomorrow.

Looking good and just my luck, as I'm looking for a support AEG with box or drum mag :)

Also, what else comes with the RPK and will you have pics up today please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

Hi Seals - could I interest you in a Tokyo Marui M14?

Growler!!! wrote: »
    Hi Seals - could I interest you in a Tokyo Marui M14?

That would depend on the exact version of TM M14 and do need pics :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

Whoops, should have elaborated. Its an m14 Usmc match (long version) with od stock. Comes with original mid cap mag and 4 other 120 rd mid caps. Is all original with no modifications. I have pics on Flickr will try to get some up.

• Advertisement

Looking good and just my luck, as I'm looking for a support AEG with box or drum mag :)

Also, what else comes with the RPK and will you have pics up today please?

Here you go

imag0144ie.jpg
    imag0145fb.jpg

Comes with a sling. The drum mag is wound by a thumb pressure switch (held by velcro) and feeds flawlessly.

Advertisement