Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

This post has been deleted.
    Pretty much. You can give the head a hot bath, then swish it in a tiny bit of vodka to get the water out and it'll dry faster.
    You'll notice the flavour dropping off after a while (2 days? 2 weeks? Depends on juice, heat, vape-pace, etc etc), so when that happens, give it a wash.
    Not sure what you mean? If the juice works for you, that's all you need.
    Yeah, the juices have a two year shelf life. What happens after those two years is up for debate, but nicotine depleting is the only negative I've seen being spoken about.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

I'd get some replacement heads for the T3 - around 2 quid each... I change them out when switching juices, rinse the old one under the tap, then leave it in a shot glass of voddie till I need it again - seems to prolong the lifespan.. when it starts to leak / not give you the same flavour, ditch it

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

Nicotine oxidises and darkens, and the ejuice while it's being used is being cooked, so some caramelised juice has likely leeched back up to the juice supply.
    Not much wrong except if you keep throwing juice on top of cooked juice (as a friend does), you'll end up with black, tarry, tasteless shít. Yum.

Yep, just don't break it. Have spare heads handy and you're set to go.

• Advertisement

At the rate newbies seem to be going at nowadays, you'll have a ProVari in hand by month's end.
    Or a Vamo & cheap rebuildable of some sort. No more running out of parts! Woooo!

Just so you know, those Kangers are rebuildable too. They're just fiddler than built-for-purpose rebuldables.
    That brings the cost of a new coil/head from €2-€3 to €0.10 max.
    DIY juice saves a load of money too, but eBaron's juices have me distracted from that task... Stupid, tasty juices.

That's for another day though.

I've seen it mentioned that the atomiser in the eRoll gets very hot to the touch, so if that's true, then yes it's normal.

The effect might be even more pronounced because the carts are so small.

At least it sounds that way, like it's cooking your juice.
    Place juice into a cart but don't use it - if it doesn't magic itself darker, it's the heat.

A Kanger holds a lot more liquid for the heat to dissipate throughout, so it can take a few days for darkening to rear it's head.

Advertisement