Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Cuts Protest - Ennis

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I seem to remember Varadkar saying 'not another red cent' :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Kilnababe

They could reduce the dole by €1 instead of the respite grant, or added a cent to fuel or done a whole host of things. It's a bit simplistic to say that the cutting the respite care is linked to loan repayments.

The new carbon tax which is effective from May 2013 will increase a bag of coal by €2.80 and a bale of briquettes by more than 50c. It's all based on the amount of carbon in the fuel. So I suppose your wish is granted and then some.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Jim Martin

MrsD007 wrote: »

Ha bloody ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭periodictable

MrsD007 wrote: »
    This gang of kaffirs are as bad as the Greens/FF.
    The day after the budget they were asked if they wanted free i-Pads.Can one believe that all of them are computer geeks desperately in need of better and more effective computers, or will these simply, as I suspect, be passed onto a family member?

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2012/1208/1224327655318.html?via=mr

Advertisement