Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Potato two Potato - New all you can eat buffet

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

its a case of ..been there done that.. don't think i'll go back again the food itself is fine/adequate..but its a tad shabby inside which is a bit off putting before you sit down to eat

btw - did any of you get a dirty look off yer man (cook) behind the counter?? he gave me the evils for some reason :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Limerick west

fryup wrote: »
    its a case of ..been there done that.. don't think i'll go back again the food itself is fine/adequate..but its a tad shabby inside which is a bit off putting before you sit down to eat

btw - did any of you get a dirty look off yer man (cook) behind the counter?? he gave me the evils for some reason :confused:

cheap food .. what do you expect ?

Advertisement