Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad mini Availability [Merged]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Same here, arrived at 11am yesterday. Shame its a gift and not for me.
    Box is calling me.

Exact same as me. Ordering as a gift for my younger sister so I don't get to enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

Just after going into pc world blanch and getting the last 16 gb one. I was very lucky and I suppose you have tp just keep trying

Deadsnott wrote: »
    I ordered from Apple on the 28th of November with an estimated delivery date of 13th of December. Still no sign of it :( It shipped on the 8th and it now says "origin airport terminal" whatever that means?

I ordered mine on November 26th and only got it yesterday. So perhaps you'll have it tomorrow. I had delays with mine due to TNT so don't get too worried yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Pcworld have the black 16gb online for purchase.

http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/iPad-mini-16GB-WiFi-Black-Apple/312701/2.7

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Ordered mine on 28th November, given 19th December delivery date and just arrived this morning. 5 days early, am well pleased.

Only thing, you'd need a magnifying glass to read the engraving tis so small lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Deadsnott

Yeah, I just need to have more patience, I can empathize with all the kids who can't wait for Christmas morning now! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

DubDJ wrote: »
    Exact same as me. Ordering as a gift for my younger sister so I don't get to enjoy it.

We should be friends, we buy the most awesome gifts!

I'll buy you one if you buy me one :D

We should be friends, we buy the most awesome gifts!

I'll buy you one if you buy me one :D

Cool I'd love a new 27" iMac. And to me you seem like a guy who likes a a nice pair of socks :D haha

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭icanmunch

i went onto tnt's website to track my delivery and it says :

Shipment Not Received. Recovery Actions Underway.

Anyone know what that means?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭robertxxx

Boat has sunk!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭icanmunch

hahaha imagine!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 tippman79

anyone know if there are any 16gb wi-fi models available anywhere. I'm desperate!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

tippman79 wrote: »
    anyone know if there are any 16gb wi-fi models available anywhere. I'm desperate!!!!

There were about 8 in the apple shop in Belfast around lunch time today, I'm not sure what model though.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Large supply coming into Currys / PC World this week.
    They are allowing you to pay now and collect when in store (Pre-Book).

For anybody that is interested:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056834515

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Deadsnott

Finally received it! Had to call Apple and TNT and it turns out it was sitting in a warehouse since the 13th, TNT had the wrong address! Ah well, all's well that ends well.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭airbus125

Any 16gb blacks in swords

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Scubs

airbus125 wrote: »
    Any 16gb blacks in swords
    I preorderd 2 in Swords yesterday but was told this afternoon they might not be coming in. Tesco Balbriggan got 5 in today - I got 2 there around 6pm and they still had 3 left. Worth a try if you are nearby because they have them behind the Electrical Desk and weren't putting them on the shelf. Tesco Balbriggan is open 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

Was in Apple shop belfast today at 11.00 and they had ipad mini's on sale about 20 or so didn't check which ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭webpal

I bought one online on the 11th, was dispatched on 18th and is now marked as being in Dublin and out for delivery. Original delivery date was early January and is now 24th. Looking good so far:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

powercity in finglas had a few this morning

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 5,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭culabula

Loads in Apple Store, Belfast. Just bought 2 3G models.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭webpal

webpal wrote: »
    I bought one online on the 11th, was dispatched on 18th and is now marked as being in Dublin and out for delivery. Original delivery date was early January and is now 24th. Looking good so far:-)

Delivered!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Compub just tweeted that they have the 16gb wifi & cellular model in Grafton St.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 livers

Delivered!

thats great - i ordered mine on 13th - dispatched yesterday - said delivered on 04/01 - tracking info now says 27th... ill cross my fingers for the 24th they seen to be arriving early !

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭lasno

Also ordered from Apple on the 11th....delivered today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Got one in Argos Liffey Valley yesterday and one in Naas today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Got one in PC World Naas yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭Pipmae

I know I should have checked this before purchase but I admit I'm slightly surprised and a bit miffed the iPad Mini doesn't include a pair of earphones.:mad: I see now that no iPad includes a pair. However I'm still surprised (and miffed)!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Pipmae wrote: »
    I know I should have checked this before purchase but I admit I'm slightly surprised and a bit miffed the iPad Mini doesn't include a pair of earphones.:mad: I see now that no iPad includes a pair. However I'm still surprised (and miffed)!

Why, its not an iPod?:confused:

• Advertisement

whiterebel wrote: »
    Why, its not an iPod?:confused:

It's still a handy thing to have and I agree with Pipmae, I think they should have included a pair from the beginning. All the iPhones and iPods have them included. And I know the iPad isn't really a portable device but it doesn't mean you wont listen to music as much. I use my iPad for music more than my iPhone.

Advertisement