Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback for Cooking Club 2013

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I'd really like to see TCC continue. At the beginning I was an avid reader, and made every recipe (almost) that was put up, but unfortunately real life got in the way (which coincided with my week to put up a recipe - I still feel guilty about not being in a position to), and it is really only now that everything has settled down and now live somewhere with a nice kitchen, and have some time to cook and generally live again. So I would love the CC to continue, and will be back to my enthusiastic days of the beginning, trying and posting on all the recipes. My favourites are mains and desserts, but I'll try almost anything!

PS the mods do a great job at keeping this going, fair play

Advertisement