Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Championships

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Selby... comeback King! What an amazing game. Thought he was dead an buried but to win 6 in a row against Robertson of all men... fantastic!

EDIT: Just seen, Selby is close to regaining his No. 1 crown too. He needs a final appearance to claim it.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭davylee

add murphy to the great comebacks list. unreal. murphy selby final be savage but davis will have sumtin to say about that.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

davylee wrote: »
    add murphy to the great comebacks list. unreal. murphy selby final be savage but davis will have sumtin to say about that.

Great game and a great week of snooker. Rooting for a Selby Murphy final too

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

What is Davis playing at..?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭zack01

Davis really needs to get into this match and quickly. Selby although more renowned for his comebacks is also a good front runner. Worrying signs if he goes 4-0 behind.

• Advertisement

What is Davis playing at..?

He really does have a habit of doing these things. It stops him from greatness.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Has he backed himself to lose 9-2, that was some miss.

Nerves kicking in, Selby will win the 1st frame of the next session game over, but Murphy must be feeling good looking at this.

a fairly poor second semi final though i imagine playing murphy tomorrow will up selby's game. well it has to or there only 1 winner.

davylee wrote: »
    a fairly poor second semi final though i imagine playing murphy tomorrow will up selby's game. well it has to or there only 1 winner.

I am guessing Murphy will win by 4-6 frames.

• Advertisement

yea possibly but hope its a lot closer than that.

Very interesting final so far. Nip and tuck...

Murphy's long potting is just ridiculously good...

Murphy's long potting is just ridiculously good...

Agreed but making some schoolboy errors in the process too. My bet is 10-8 Murphy

Very true and thats what might make it tight to the end. Trebling the yellow was sublime...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

I missed it today, but I'm really looking forward to the final session, 30 mins to go. :)

WOW!!!

Shaun Murphy's missus is a hottie...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Celine Dion HAH! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

The Willie Thorne missed blue club has a new member.

Worthy winner, Selby was really in a league of his own tonight. That said, Murphy had his chances and didn't take them. Pity but well done to Selby nonetheless

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

cant seem to find the frame scores anywhere, was there a century made today at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Nope. There was a 98.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

solid performance from mark to win , shaun never got going and the scrappy nature of the frames , especially in the second session didnt suit him, he just couldnt get going but he did well to get to the final as brecel and carter should have beaten him. hats off to selby, no question the no. 1 player at the moment

was a disappointing final. highest break at 98 proves that. i think every1 was expecting centuries gallore. but hats off to selby though. he grinded it out well. lookin forward to the masters

Advertisement