Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LATE LATE TOY SHOW THREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

I always feel sorry for the poor choir who come on last, sweltering in their knitted hats, scarves and gloves under the studio lights and gurning like mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭.Henry Sellers.

Everytime Ryan awkwardly pushes a child you have to call the guards and then take a drink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

i made the bbc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

I'll be recording it, as I'm out tonight. Am planning on baking tomo, so will watch and bake!

We were just discussing all the awkward moments in work earlier-like when Tubs holds a mic up to a doll/robot etc to let everyone hear what it's saying and it comes out as nonsensical noise.

Or when the bike parade happens and a child randomly stops in the middle of the stage for no good reason and has to be enticed off by a stagehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Or when the bike parade happens and a child randomly stops in the middle of the stage for no good reason and has to be enticed off by a stagehand.

Or a child gets lost and drives off where they shouldn't be going and a stagehand as to run after them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,258 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Or when one kid is really loud and keeps interrupting the other kid who is trying to show their toy :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Hippies!

Anytime a ginger kid with a "hippy" or "old farmer/culchie" complex comes on.

Anytime Ryan does a bad touch.

Anytime Ryan says he's in love with one of the kids.

A sympathy drink for the boring nerds in the book corner.

A celebratory drink if John Joe returns to the book corner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Toy show preview. That skinny lad with the Groucho Marx eyebrow and nose combo talking about jumpers, kids dressed as movie characters and jumpers:

http://www.muzu.tv/streamabout/on-set-of-the-late-late-toy-show-music-video/1647181/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 422 ✭✭BensonSlide

I used to really hate the Billie Barry kids when I was a child. I wanted to see cool toys, not frickin' dancing and choirs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I think it's hilarious when a kid is showing Tubridy how to use some arts and crafts kit and he has a go and completely fúcks up the thing they were making. Last year there was some spinning disc and you put little drops of paint on it and it made a picture. Tubridy stands up and pours on too much paint which completely obliterated her picture :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Much better thread>>>>>>>>>>
    :p

And it doesn't have wanker comments like this one. :mad:
    smash wrote: »
    Every time a special ed child appears on stage you have to take a drink and hold it in your mouth and try not to laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

Or a little skinhead kid gets a toy gun and tells tubbs "geh ou of me little tikes car ye fat gee bag"!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Every time a special ed child appears on stage you have to take a drink and hold it in your mouth and try not to laugh!

Nice to know there are horrible people like you who laugh at children with a disability. Thankfully my child with special needs has a lovely personality something which you clearly lack. No amount of physio or therapy will help the likes of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Drink if Dustin appears

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Don't post in this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭elaney

I have been looking forward to watching it with my son tonight for the first time but he has been up since 5.30 this morning and refused to take his nap today. Not a hope in hell will he be awake at 9.30. Ah well might catch the repeat.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Conrach

Jedward are in Belfast tonight...http://www.u.tv/Entertainment/Jedward-hail-young-NI-filmmakers/bf2b27ff-5f12-4cbf-b845-a7ffdb434697

Will need another No.2 to keep the momentum going. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

I'll drink to that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Don't post in this thread again.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

MaxSteele wrote: »
    I'll drink to that :D

Same goes for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

A double every time a kid speaks with a D4 accent even though they come from the far end of the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Any time Ryan Tubridy makes a joke that goes over the kids' heads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

This show should confirm my theory that Ryan Tubridy is morphing into Gay Byrne.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Ecarg

I might record it for the kids, but I bought "Dark knight rises" today and was gonna sit down with that instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I WANT DUSTINNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

There's always a bit where they have loads of kids testing toy cars/bikes, if any kid has to be pushed off by a stagehand, DOWN YOUR DRINK :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

This show should confirm my theory that Ryan Tubridy is morphing into Gay Byrne.

Gaybo and Streissand up a tree.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Yup Yup

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

Down your drink when Dustin comes on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

change of plan. going to watch it in the local sitting beside a turf fire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Well the Toy Show is much better than the weekly dross on TLL such as Michelle Heaton, Twink or Clare Balding so I may just take a look at this for a while.

Prob end up being jealous of the toys the kids have these days

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement