Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LATE LATE TOY SHOW THREAD

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Those smarmy dance school kids really get on my goat. Go be affluent some place else

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

And now its time for the Thai Show. Live from Bang Cock.

TV3 exclusive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

"Glug, Glug, Glug" :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭.Henry Sellers.

It was a terrible show this year, a massive disappointment, truly disgusting. But that's what made it so great and I can't wait for next year!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

ChemHickey wrote: »
    What a silly typo... for all of you who don't know, this is IZR...
    ;)

The fact that you knew that from the top of your head disturbs me most :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Best show ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

No Johnjoe = FAIL!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭An Coilean

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭chrissb7

Never watched it.Why do people whine about ryan tubirdy year in and year out, but yet watch his show because its tradition.It's terrible! oh look a kid did something cute! oooooh look at those toys! Lets be real you wouldn't watch this if it wasn't popular with anyone else.So why do you put yourself through the pain of watching possibly one of the most uncharismatic men (time to elaborate hatred) who thinks he's some sophisticated intelligent human being who oozes class and suave.NO RYAN TUBIRDY you just come across as a crap imitation of an american talk show host.Yeah I went on a tangent sorry.I just really hate alot of rte stuff.Par the radio, which seems to actually hold some integrity.Pat Kenny has never sounded more like a reasonable and nice man then he has on the radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

DLB's days are numbered, he already has lost a huge amount of the fat man Gerry Ryan audience numbers in radio. The people don't want the fcuker, drop him now.

Well that was fun. I think I'm the only one who actually enjoyed it. Apart from that stupid game where they throw balls at each others heads. I think tubridy is pretty good really.

So, til next year folks!

Merry Christmas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Nil.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement